JECIII

Gun prices dropping and stabilizing

10 posts in this topic

So anyone else notice all the sales etc.  599 ar 15's.  Cmmg just called me with an order they told me 10 months for ready in 45 days from order.  Ammo still high as giraffe pu@@y but guns seem to have stabilized.   

Can't wait for my new 10mm cmmg banshee lightning link host!

Yes I did notice. I can't wait for ammo prices to drop back to normal.

I had 2 suppliers send dealer flyers.. meaning they are taking sales from dealers vs selling direct to customers. Of course ammo wasn't on those ads.

A lot of items coming off strict allocation the past few weeks, I'd expect to see some distributor and big dealer sale prices coming soon.

I’ve noticed that’s more and more guns are at my distributors but yeah Ammo is not there to get....and that’s what people want now. Now that I can get guns, no one is really looking for them. Gotta love being the little guy 

Ammo is back although 15 pct higher.  18.99 blaze brass 9mm at cabellas stacked to the gills.  5 box limit but now it out on the floor and they don't enforceit.  Everything but 22lr

CCI/Blazer, Federal are both selling direct for less than most sellers right now.. Looking hopeful that things would go down more. 

Ryo-how do you get setup to go direct with CCI/Blazer and Federal? 

3 minutes ago, Got Uzi said:

Ryo-how do you get setup to go direct with CCI/Blazer and Federal? 

Sorry for the confusion, I bought as a regular guy. They are selling direct to customers.

I always find it crazy that I could buy ammo for a better deal as a private citizen than as a dealer from my distributors. PSA always beat their prices.. well at least until the craze started. Of course the only exception is when buying pallets worth of ammo.

27 minutes ago, Ryo said:

I always find it crazy that I could buy ammo for a better deal as a private citizen than as a dealer from my distributors. PSA always beat their prices.. well at least until the craze started. Of course the only exception is when buying pallets worth of ammo.

this

I was cut off from a couple distributors due to being a small business but at the same time I could get ammo with tax cheaper then they had it.  If they would just move the stuff vs sitting on a higher price it would be better for all.

I’m a little guy and the only way I could get ammo is to buy guns no one wants thrn I’d be able to buy it. Sorry I don’t play that game.