Potential Scam Accounts

aalbert

• 3 weeks later...

Scammer

nelsonnmatt010@gmail.com

On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 2:29 PM Nelson Matt <nelsonnmatt010@gmail.com> wrote:
Galil SAR with 1 35rd magazine for sale at $1100. These are built  with a brand new Tortort Receiver. we use brand new Barrels that are some of the best we can find. used a American Trigger group. So this is 922R Compliant with any magazines that you want.  The rest of the gun  original Israeli parts were used. This is about as close as most of us will get to a real full auto SAR. You may see a little wear on the plastic as there are as i received them. we have added the original Hebrew markings with the Laser Engraver. we built a small run of these and being that the kits are so hard to find now . This will come with a full one year warranty. These are test fired on the range a magazine each to make sure there is no problems.i take venmo, cashapp, zelle.

Southern Tactical.jpg

Southern Tactical 2.jpg

Southern Tactical 3.jpg

Southern Tactical 4.jpg

On 1/3/2023 at 8:09 AM, Contender said:

Scammer wants my FFL and SOT after seeing my email.

“ mindcrime” is the name on email.

real email address is:

dehunterarmsllc@gmail.com

this person is NOT legit!

Was reached out to by a user on CMP FORUMS and the email came from dehuntermsllc@gmail.com. Name on the email was Thomas Hunter....username was "Goodalan" or something. And it was a newer account from October and no post history that I could find.