All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Military Armament Corp Powder Springs MAC-10 in .45 ACP with 10 FACTORY magazines All have the Factory Logo Stamp, even the Short one. Comes with an original 2 stage Suppressor( Texas address ) Nomex cover. The Spare parts ? since i dont know what is what free with gun NO CRY BABIES over parts. Owners manuals. original owner carried the gun is a Samsonite case, thought it was cool back in the day when they were $300, so it have some finish were on the high point of the ribs on the Upper receiver and some scratches by the ejection port and around. Look at the Inside does not Look like its been Fired much at all. Gun & can will go Registered mail, the rest will ship Proy mail. the old Samsonite Case i have is NOT included UNLESS you pay extra for shipping it! $9999. $150.00 shipping and Insurance thanks. the Blue stuff is polymer
  3. I assume that it is a Israeli Military Industries, as IMI is marked on the receiver and it has Hebrew characters for safe/semi/full
  4. These are no LE Letter Government Arsenal/Factory Manufactured Post Sample AK-47 / AKM / AK-74 machine guns. Prices and basic descriptions are included below. If interested call, text or email and we will provide additional information (pictures, copies of the F3s they came to us on, etc). These are No LE Letter Government Arsenal/Factory Manufactured Post 86 Dealer Sample AK-47/AKM/AK-74 machine guns transferable only to FFL 07/08s with SOT. If you are not an FFL 07/08 you will need a Law Enforcement Demonstration letter and we will provide you with the specifics and descriptions needed for the LE demonstration letter. We are dropping our SOT and License so these weapons will be sold. If you have an interest in one or more of these we will entertain all REASONABLE offers! These are first come, first serve! The first "I'll take it" gets it! This is the fourth of several groups of No LE Letter Post Sample Machine Guns we are selling. Thank you for viewing our listing and look for our other listings or ask us about them. These weapons are in our inventory and will only transfer to another SOT on eForm 3 upon full payment. Buyer pays shipping which will be USPS Registered/Insured to CONUS for $150 per rifle Government Arsenal Manufactured Post Dealer Sample AK-47/AKM/AK-74s QRRB1P09L10 Hungarian AAMS (aka AK-63D) $4,500 Excellent, Factory Under folder 7.62x39 QRRB1P09L11 Hungarian AK-47 $5,500 Excellent, Milled Receiver, fixed stock 7.62x39 QRRB1P12L09 Romanian 1963 AKM $5,500 Very Good/Excellent fixed stock 7.62x39 QRRB1P12L17 AK-74 Bulgarian $6,500 Excellent/Like New, fixed stock 5.45x39 NOTE! This is Qualified Weapon Systems, Inc. converted Post Dealer Sample AK! The host rifle was build by Maadi in Egypt on Russian supplied tooling etc. QRRB1P07L10 AKM $2,500 Very Good/Excellent Egyptian Maadi, fixed stock, flawless conversion, 7.62x39 Payments accepted are ACH, Wire Transfer, USPS Money Orders, company checks as well as cashiers checks and personal checks accepted with shipment being held for 14 days for funds to clear. Buyer pays shipping which will be USPS Registered/Insured to CONUS for $150 per rifle Qualified Weapon Systems, Inc. 07/SOT 5-43-03436 Shop: 636-239-1647 MUST LEAVE MESSAGE Mobile: 314-517-3596 voice or text for Fred W. Smith email: qualifiedweapon@gmail.com
  5. Today
  6. This HK53 retractable stock is in very good condition. It can be used with the HK53 and clones using the buffered top spring. Very hard to find Asking $325.00 and you pay shipping. I prefer payment through PayPal or money order. Shipped as soon as funds received.
  7. NEW PRICE CHANGE!!! Originally asking $180.00 you pay shipping. NOW buy it for $125.00 shipped!!!
  8. It will not fit a semi as the reciever's/bolts are different sizes. Plus full auto sits lower. It would be like selling HK push pin lower. Wont fit or turn a semi HK into machinegun without modifications.
  9. Hey everyone Just bought my first NFA Thompson and it came with extra parts including a complete trigger frame I do not need. I was looking to sell it and have a buyer in California. My questions are is a complete trigger frame legal to send to California? I know it can be sent really anywhere but unsure of California. is still has the full auto switch, but from my understand you can just put it on a receiver and it go full auto. That is really my only concern. I’ve been told it’s just gun parts and no problem, just trying to learn more. Yes I contacted the ATF and asked them to really no help.
  10. More practice. The short sight radius on snubbies magnifies any movement on the shooters part i.e. if your aim is off even just a little bit, your accuracy is going to suffer I have a little Taurus 85 airweight that goes with me most places. I found that adding some bright orange to the front sight blade made aiming much easier for me, and accuracy followed suit.
  11. Selling a Barrett 82A1 .50 BMG CQ 20" Upper Assembly. I bought this from another gentlemen who bought in brand new from Barrett. Since then I haven't shot it yet so it still looks new to me, but selling this as used just in case. This also comes with a complete Barrett bolt carrier assembly with bolt head installed. Also included is a complete buffer spring assembly. This upper is complete and is ready to install on your lower. Any questions let me know. Thanks Price $4600 shipped. (Can accept PP, Zelle, Venmo, Check or MO)
  12. @POLLC Thanks for the referral Alan.... @Red Cent , Do you need the feed pawl spring for the feed tray pawl or the top cover pawl?
  13. This comment below is from Bob Naess: "Does a fed agency not use a licensed importer for obtaining an MG and receive transfer of it on a form 5? MGs are imported with usual ATF import authority to a licensed importer regardless of end user, No? You are suggesting that a federal agency importing an MG receives it on a form 5 that is NOT stamped with import compliance restrictions for the agency because it is "govt."? If there is no stamped compliance for post-sample on the F5 and when it is transferred from the agency it transfers out on an F5 which "launders" it and then, because the paperwork is not stamped for post-May compliance possession, it appears in subsequent transfers as transferable.....? Have you seen an approved transfer to a fed agency? They should be stamped for post-May compliance. They are post-May imports! ATF screwup.....or?"
  14. Selling multiple guns. This is the cleanest one. Had an issue with a bidder on GB not having an 07/02, so one is back up for sale.
  1. Load more activity