Grenade Launcher sold

This appears to be a clone of an M203, but in 37mm so legal, no FFL, no tax stamp.  Just don't use anti-personnel rounds in it, if you can even find any in 37mm.  No markings on this one that I can find, the trigger cocks and fires, bore is smooth with no dents and no rust.  I got this in a box of parts from a Vet I bought a Mac10 from, I'm still trying to identify some of the parts. Feel free to ask questions, I'll answer as best I can but I'm no expert on these things. $325 plus actual shipping. A am an FFL/SOT  in NE Alabama.

Grenade Launcher 1.JPG

Grenade Launcher 2.JPG

Grenade Launcher 3.JPG

Grenade Launcher 4.JPG

Grenade Launcher 5.JPG

Grenade Launcher 6.JPG

Edited by Bill in Bama
Sold

It looks to me like you have a Specialized Weapons CM-2037 Flare Launcher. A buddy of mine has a gun shop and he had this up there on consignment for ever and the guy just told him to get what ever he could and my buddy was tired of looking at it so he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. It also came with a dozen fireworks shells that were loaded up in the white re-loadable cases. I have yet to shoot it. I need to get a sight for it but the damn sights cost as much as what I paid for the launcher. It looks like someone ground off the rear attachment point on yours. My guess is that they wanted to be able to mount it directly to a quad rail. They make all kind of "reloading kits" and cases for folks to "roll their own". I shot a buddies awhile back and they are fun. Good luck with your sale.

The link has photos of mine.

https://imgur.com/a/7E4mU2R

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Edited by Delta-10

Thank you for the pics and info, sure looks like mine. This fills in a lot of holes in my understanding of the things. My pricing is based on others I've seen from a Google search,  but I'll certainly entertain offers.

It doesn't look grounded off. It is suppose to index into the barrel nut.. There's a pin there. 

What is missing is the front mounting part.. and handguard. 

• Bill in Bama changed the title to Grenade Launcher sold
  • Buddy H locked this topic