SOLD&Traded Trade? Vector Group Industries HR4332 Class III/NFA Fully Transferable Submachine Gun as new FORM 3

22eley

SOLD&Traded On a Form 3 Ready to E-File! Fired less that 200 rds since built! Have your Sot-FFL lined up 1st. Have Folding stock also.for it . The VECTOR Uzi are the ones to get when ever your buying a Group Industries . this gun is sweetheart! lookin Wanted M10, 9mm,  Powder Springs, And WALTHER M10 Magazines i would LIKE to take a TRADE instead of outright sell even if it was for cash for Walther M10 9mm mags and CASH! thanks john $14,250 shipped, with INs.i would NOT trade a M10 Even Up the Uzi a Much better gun. i can put it on GB if you want to BUY it there . i have 22lr UZI KITs i took in trade i can use for Early M10 9mm mags also?. Not sold till i say SOLD the ADD SAYS i wanted to TRADE 1st KIDS! and NO one has posted 1st to BUY.  A TEXAS gun M10A1 i will want a LOT of $ to trade!

DSC01061.JPG

DSC01063.JPG

DSC01059.JPG

DSC01058.JPG

DSC01062.JPG

Edited by 22eley
Cant Pell

• 22eley changed the title to ON HOLD Trade? Vector Group Industries HR4332 Class III/NFA Fully Transferable Submachine Gun as new FORM 3
  • 22eley changed the title to SOLD&Traded Trade? Vector Group Industries HR4332 Class III/NFA Fully Transferable Submachine Gun as new FORM 3
  • Buddy H locked this topic