eforms inventory??

NDK

Greetings.

I logged onto my eforms account (07/02) after not being on for over two weeks.  I noticed that my inventory is 0.  This is not actually the reality.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I need to efile a few form 4's this week. 

Thanks for any advice/info,

Pat

Yes.. I lost my inventory about 4 weeks ago and have had no luck getting it restored.  I have emailed ask the expert Abington 10 times and called the NFA branch 3 times.  The NFA branch says only the eform admin can fix it and they have not respond.

I am beyond frustrated right now.  

** My FFL and EIN numbers are all correctly linked to my account.**

Also it’s a known problem the one customer service person told me but it doesn’t feel like anyone is addressing it as they recommended I call / email anyone I know at the ATF as they can help me.

Edited by pa123guns

This is helpful.  Yeah I don't put much faith in eforms yet.  Had a form 3 transfer and they had 2 guns on one form so when I saw this I contacted the guy as he sent me all the guns with no paper e form 3.  Also sent ups ground with no signature doh.  but I had 2 machine guns in inventory and 3 machine guns in my possession.  Wasn't until he emailed me a copy of the eform that I realized he had 2 on one.  Hopefully the eforms gets upgrades I'm sure it saw a strain with the pistol brace deal. 

I just noticed it yesterday. My FFL07 has the SOT so everything should be under that. But when I switched to my FFL01 I find all my MG, including the posties under that.  

Also their highlighting of red items is messed up. One pre-may is red and others are not..

• 4 months later...

I emailed my issues to the "Ask the Experts" thru the Eform website three different times and never received a response.

I called the NFA branch and was instructed to send the info to NFAfax@atf .gov and inform them of my inventory issues,

One Premay shown in red, one post sample not in red, and one auto sear not shown at all.

This this was the response I received.

Dear NFA Customer,
This is in response to your correspondence to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). We require an ink signature on any requests to make updates, modifications, additions, removals, destructions or to provide copies of NFA documents. Please resubmit your request with an ink signature to NFAfax@atf.gov.

Any ideas on how to reply to this? I guess talking to someone via phone is impossible.

Thanks for any help

7 hours ago, Colt Chopper said:

I emailed my issues to the "Ask the Experts" thru the Eform website three different times and never received a response.

I called the NFA branch and was instructed to send the info to NFAfax@atf .gov and inform them of my inventory issues,

One Premay shown in red, one post sample not in red, and one auto sear not shown at all.

This this was the response I received.

Dear NFA Customer,
This is in response to your correspondence to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). We require an ink signature on any requests to make updates, modifications, additions, removals, destructions or to provide copies of NFA documents. Please resubmit your request with an ink signature to NFAfax@atf.gov.

Any ideas on how to reply to this? I guess talking to someone via phone is impossible.

Thanks for any help

they want a signed letter.  scan the letter and email it to them

• Like 1