C&R WWI British Portative .303 w/ accessories, Original Mac 10 .45 suppressor, PRE 86 DS Madsen M50 smg. $500-14k

SDF

A few items for sale:

Here on a form 3   e-file 

Fully transferable  early Original Mac-10 suppressor .45 with the "original hot-cover" in Nice condition, suppressor needs new wipes. factory blue finish.

**Sold. to  TOM O     $500  + ship and ins.

The following MG's I'm helpin out a long time friend that needs to sell some things.

All of them are here in Az. currently on a form 3 and will go out e-file.

1. **. SPF to Houston.
 WWI C&R fully transferable British  Hotchkiss Portative LMG .303 with stock, crow-foot tripod and a bunch of extras.    This MG is fully functional but at one time a dewat buy havin a weld on the barrel where it meets the receiver on the right side and the barrel was plugged.   Runs great after reactivation.  non matching factory barrel was installed. reactivation was done about 12-13 years ago. Comes with: Parts kit,  2 original stripper waist belt carriers with strips,  1 articulating vehicle belt, a large supply of feed strips ( some are japanese 7.7 but function in this lmg per the owner,  feed strip loader in 7.92mm but the straightener for the strips works for all the calibers.  2 Customized boxes to carry loaded feed strips to the range.

This LMG was the subject of a video and article by Ian at Forgotten weapons and following the video was purchased from me by my friend and current owner.  link is below.

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/b-machine-guns/hotchkiss-portative-lmg/

$14K  + shipping and ins.

____________________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                                                              

1.. Pre 86 DS Madsen M50 9mm " clam-shell"  smg.  Bore is VG+.  Bolt and internals are VG+.  Refinished in FDE.  Looks good.  owner says it runs as it should  $8K  + ship and ins.                                                                        (Must have current FFL-SOT for purchase) 

**Feel free to call, text or email and I will try to answer any questions you have. 

I will put you in touch with the owner to finalize the purchase and be available to assist.

First one to contact me with an "ill take it" gets it.   Text or call is always the best.

thanks.

Steve Hill                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Spotted dog firearms mfg.

602-538-2769

m10 suppressor  1.jpeg

M10 suppressor 2.jpeg

m10 suppressor 3.jpeg

m10 suppressor 4.jpeg

portative 1.jpg

portative 2.jpg

portative 3.jpg

portative 4.jpg

portative 7.jpg

portative 9.jpg

portative 10.jpg

portative 11.jpg

portative 12.jpg

portative 13.jpg

portative 14.jpg

portative 16.jpg

portatve 6.jpg

prtative 15.jpg

m50 3.jpeg

m50 2.jpeg

m50 1.jpeg

m50 4.jpeg

Edited by SDF
current availability changes

• SDF changed the title to C&R WWI British Portative .303 w/ accessories, Original Mac 10 .45 suppressor, PRE 86 DS Keeper MG's- MP5, Sterling L2A3, Uzi , Madsen M50 smg. $500-18.5K
  • SDF changed the title to C&R WWI British Portative .303 w/ accessories, Original Mac 10 .45 suppressor, PRE 86 DS Madsen M50 smg. $500-14k
  • Buddy H locked this topic