S&W 76 Magazine Loader?

Mike_O

For the first loader suggested on this thread there are tutorial videos online for how to load the 36-round stripper clips from packaged 9mm ammo.  Basically you remove one or 2 rows of rounds near the middle of the 50-rds of packaged ammo, then slide the stripper over rows of 5 a couple of times on one side then turn things 180 and repeat.  You get 5 per row easily and just manually add #6 per row.

I actually just load up bunches of the strippers by hand (really not hard) when killing time listening to online meetings or watching TV.  I end up with several dozen loaded 36-rd stripper clips. Just grab loaded strippers and the plunger tool and throw them in the range bag when I go shooting.  It is SUPER fast and easy to load a mag.  That loader system is great.  I have not come across anything better for 9mm.  

I appreciate it.  I'll just get better at using that thing and get more stripper clips for it.  I feel like when I go to the range with my uncle and the 76, we spend more time sitting there loading mags than we do having fun shooting it.