E-filed approvals

Bill in Bama

I just discovered that a couple of customers that had multiple Form 4's e-filed were all approved yet I only received an email for each one for one suppressor.  One guy bought 3, the other two, but each email with the approval only included one approved Form 4 and I had to go into my account to pull up the others.  Anyone else had this happen?  I only noticed it when the other Form 4's didn't show up in my "submitted/in process" list so I found them in the approved list.  Live and learn.  I also grow old waiting for the Approved or Submitted/In Process pages to load.  Rant off.

I've had the same thing happen to me.  I won't see an approval email but if I go onto my account and look under the approved section I have some waiting.  This eForms system was supposed to be the greatest thing ever and its turning into more and more of a cluster f$ck

I checked my spam folder but no notices were there. Its a pain checking all the submittals on approved and in process pages since they load so slow on ATF's site.  The only upside is that the folks in Martinsburg are super helpful and I've found a friend there who goes out of her way to check on pending forms and let me know when I need to fix one.