Realistically what should I be paying for a perfect condition sear and MP5K?

The1220th

The sear is in perfect condition and it has pictures out of the trigger pack, I’m fine paying a little more for that being able to see it, the MP5K is basically in perfect condition as well and had terry dyer inspect, refinish and upgrade in 2018, the sear number is on the paper as well. What do you think? Not the “this is the best deal on earth”, but realistic price — pics in the imgr link

https://imgur.com/a/ju367ha

4 hours ago, RCM Limited said:

Could you please post the contact info for Terry Dryer? I have an HKMP5K with a transferable sear I am going to list for sale but I like the idea of having someone look at it first. Thanks RCM Ltd

Terry is "retired" ... only taking work from a limited number of high end clients. For a good honest once-over and assessment, I highly recommend Brad at Bahnhof machine. Brad is one of the few HK smiths that always picks up the phone and will give you all of the information you could possibly ask. His work is amazing, prompt and reasonable too!