Best ATF contact email for eForms Inventory corrections & issues?

MP5

Can anyone recommend the best ATF email address for eForms inventory corrections and issues? For example: Adding NFA items that were possessed by an FFL/SOT decades before the implementation of the current eForms automated system? (And which do not show up in the current eForms inventory.)  Or, correcting erroneous info in that database, such as the wrong manufacturer, or "pre-86 vs. post-86" status?  I've tried the "Ask The Expert" function within the eForms system, and so far, that hasn't worked.  Perhaps mailing NFA Division the request - along with a copy of the current registration Form (documenting the nature of the correction to be made) - might work, but I'd prefer to have a "good" email address and/or specific ATF contact person's name and email address to make these sorts of requests to.  Any info or the experiences of others relating to this matter would be greatly appreciated. 

I was given this email to use-eForms.Request@atf.gov

I sent them an email almost a week ago and haven’t gotten anything back. I have 2 pre samples that are listed as transferable and 2 pre samples listed as posties. I also have 2 guns listed that had a destruction letter sent in and they are still on the list. 

As for adding items you owned before the efile system-I was told you have to file them on paper to transfer them out. Trying to add them was going to to be a long drawn out process (tho that was a couple years ago) I personally don’t use the eforms now unless it’s for a Form 3 dealer to dealer. 

8 hours ago, para45 said:

You can start with this one, I’ve had luck with it sometimes, but have also just ended up with just a generic/canned response other times…

IPB@atf.gov

What is IPB an abbreviation for?

Hi All,

From my discussions with local dealers:

Old inventory not showing up on eforms:  Transfer with paper

Errors in inventory (manufacturer, model, caliber, etc): Transfer with paper

We are with the above post:  Only time we will be using eforms in the future is dealer-to-dealer.  The no corrections policy with rejected transfers are a non-starter with Form 4 to individuals.  A correction letter is much better than a rejection.

An odd aside - Our inventory has been correcting itself.  A transferable Sten MK II went from "manufacturer" of "Bulgaria" to the correct manufacturer w/o any intervention from us!

Enjoy,

Grasshopper

• 2 weeks later...

I've had to correct 3 different items on my Eforms (wrong manufacturer or model on multiple items both form 3 and form 4'd to my FFL.

Each time I emailed the nfafax@atf.gov email with a description of the issue (they want a printed letter, hand signed and scanned back in with photos to show the correct information) after sending that info they mailed me a copy of my letter stamped and dated/signed and noted that corrections were made within the next 2-3 months.