WTT. Thompson M1a1 Stemple By BRP

komodoj

Was going  to through this up on Gunbroker, but really want to trade it. Looking for a Pre May Smg (examples M2 carbine,Mpl,Mpk etc…….. ) or Transferable something. Gun is beautiful and is very close to a real M1a1! Trade only!!

Up for trade is a Brp Stemple M1a1 Thompson. Gun is mint and runs like a sewing machine! Comes with three 30 round mags, break down tool, extra stocks and vertical grip as well some small parts. These are spectacular guns and this one looks and runs AMAZING!!! Fully transferable On a form 3 for immediate Efile transfer. Thank you 

Note. This variant does not except drums. It’s truest to the original Thompson M1a1, if you send it back to BRP they can convert it to take drums if need be for a fair fee. 

257B1BD4-4A2A-4006-AC92-61D5B749CFAD.jpeg

6D40F475-DCB9-4DB7-9530-DF818DE062F6.jpeg

Edited by komodoj
Info
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Very rare stock shown with the gun arrived with 4 inches chopped off.  Complete failure to understand that what you sell in pictures is what you are supposed to provide.  Also, a complete failure to understand that some people have a problem with destroying rare original stocks.  If you want to deal with a used car salesman who could care less at the end of the day than this is your guy.

4 minutes ago, m1collector65 said:

Very rare stock shown with the gun arrived with 4 inches chopped off.  Complete failure to understand that what you sell in pictures is what you are supposed to provide.  Also, a complete failure to understand that some people have a problem with destroying rare original stocks.  If you want to deal with a used car salesman who could care less at the end of the day than this is your guy.

Wow!! Maybe you should mention that I included two additional M1a1 stocks. When you replied to me saying you were unhappy with the stock I cut down( did that for smaller sized shooters by the way) I sourced another stock and original buttplate on my own dime and had it shipped to you. This is not an Orginal Thompson and you never mentioned you were only buying it for the stocks! I have had stellar feedback on here providing exceptional deals and providing great customer service. Our deal is done. I’ve done all I can for you. So vent all you want. In the end we know you got a spectacular deal! 

I have done about $50K in business with Komodoj and can say without reservation that he is one of the most honest dealers I have ever dealt with.  Always goes above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied.  Not sure what's up here, but complaining about a stock on a REPLICA thompson seems petty, especially since the seller gave you 2 additional stocks.

• Like 2

Non cross bolt M1 Thompson stocks are not VERY RARE…I’ve sold 3 or 4 in the last year. Sorry but maybe you need to lay off the GunBroker koolaide with throwing around the word “rare” for everything you see. 

• Haha 2

Komodoj is a straight apple who goes above and beyond

He gave you additional wood at no extra cost so shut yer mouth m1collector65

5 hours ago, m1collector65 said:

Actually the buyer is a whiner and glad he is so obvious in that no one will sell or buy from him after his immature whiney rant

you should resolve the problem you have with the seller instead of posting on here when you are so wrong !!!