Hiller

ATF harassment

5 posts in this topic

I have people say to me often "I'd never own a full auto machine gun, the atf is always coming to your house and checking up on you and searching your house and blah,blah, blah....."

I can't imagine this to be true as I've never heard of full auto owner's complaining nor have I experienced   atf harassment but thought I'd ask other full auto owners.

Thoughts??

R/s, Hiller................

way back in the late 70’s .... I was class 3 for three Years .... yearly visited by Houston ATF agents ....

dropped my class 3 in 1979 .... FFL kept till 1988 ..... after dropping my class 3 ..... they never visited again.

they were always nice during each visit .... and called ahead.

I only accept  PAYPAL  ZELLE or US Postal Money Orders.

Paypal / ZELLE  Required within 24 hours / US Postal Money Orders Required within 5 days

Email me DIRECTLY at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM's or IM's 

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

" Life's Tough ..... it's even Tougher if you're Stupid "

" My gun is not illegal .... it's just undocumented !  "

" Is calling an illegal alien an " undocumented immigrant " like calling a drug dealer an Unlicensed Pharmacist ? "

2014.STG.Logo.jpg

not in recent history...meaning after 1986 fopa more or less. and im NOT saying fopa was good!

im a short timer compared to many here...1st mg 1999.... and ive never had atf "hassle me" - other than delay my frikkin's stamp approvals for 1.5 yrs at times.

I bought my Sten in 1994. Got my first can in 2013. The only time I have ever seen an ATF agent was when one was checking paperwork at a LGS, probably 20 years ago. And that was for regular guns, not C3.

I always heard from a FFL 07 that when he was a FFL 01, they maybe stopped by once a year.  Then he switched to a FFL 07 and he got yearly visits.

I haven't had a visit yet.. but was suppose to get one just as the COVID 19 hit.. so it got cancelled.  She was very pleasant to talk to over the phone.