daninnm

FS: HK21E belt-fed 7.62 host by RDTS w/ bipod. $11,700

20 posts in this topic

For Sale is a HK21E belt-fed MG host by RDTS (Red Dog Tactical Supply (Phoenix) – built specifically by Ralph 6 years ago) in 7.62 complete with bipod and quick-change barrel (obviously).  This gun was test fired with a full auto trigger pack (HT Armory) and runs fast and flawlessly.  Sold as a host for one.  This HK21E was built on new CA G3 receiver in the white with all HK parts. Complete refinishing by Ralph – not a  scratch or flaw on this HK anywhere; youcan call Ralph  and ask.  Comes with semi trigger pack and ready for your FA pack; runs great as a semi as well.  Complete gun as finished by Ralph.  $11,700.  Additional info available for a post or email.  Shipping and insurance is $70 (max – less if closer to NM or 0 if picked up here) anywhere in the USA except where prohibited.

J.jpg

A.jpg

C.jpg

G.jpg

Edited by daninnm
USED wrong picure from my diskette files; included bipod; lowered price

Would you be interested in a machine gun plus some cash 

Am I seeing things or are these two guns identical twins based on the photos?

3 hours ago, johnsonlmg41 said:

Am I seeing things or are these two guns identical twins based on the photos?

I believe you are correct 

Damn! I missed that yesterday. Sure looks like our gun now doesn't it? 

Scammer Alert!!!!!

LOOK CLOSER AND YOU'LL SEE OUR GB WATERMARK.

Edited by Side Arm Sams
Added remark

That would explain why he has not called me as requested via email.

Damn I thought that thing looked familiar as I saw it in person when I was in FL. I didn't notice the Side Arm Sams  at the bottom of the picture. The rifle is very nice but if your going to buy it I would suggest you buy it from Jim :) He's a dang nice guy to boot!

Here is the response I just received via pm, He is still trying to scam us.

Sorry for late reply - been on extended vacation redoing a vacation home.  Yes I do have - cannot post/host them here - send me an email to drd@lobo.net and I will send you several emails with Hi Resolution photos of the HK21...call me at 505-269-2056 and I will tell you more.....send email ping & I will send bunch of photos of the rifle.....Ralph did a super job....as usual.

RDTS build the rifle with HK original German parts bought 15 years ago when avaialble in quantity and Michaels Machines installed the belt feed roller and belt feed and box.....also German HK parts.

Dan Dolan

Isn't the gun pictured a 21 not a 21e as offered?

1 person likes this

yes, if you read the post he is also selling Side Arm Sam's gun that is on Gunbroker. The same photo.

You can tell it was a scam by the pictures and the price.  If is was an all German 21E, it would not be $13,000.

5 hours ago, michaelkih said:

You can tell it was a scam by the pictures and the price.  If is was an all German 21E, it would not be $13,000.

and it would have a swing down E feeder.

7 hours ago, x50plt said:

and it would have a swing down E feeder.

That's why I said "by the pictures".  It's clearly not an E model.

1 person likes this

Sorry, used wrong picture....the uploaded on are correct; taken at BMG Tactical.  Did not reply because I had not checked the board for replies.  comments to drd@lobo.net WILL GET A RAPID EMAIL REPLY.  Feel free to call Ralph at RDTS, he knows who I am and what he built and the parts he used since he did two identical belt feds for me at the time.  Walter Bracken at BMG Tactical in Albuquerque has it on his wall if you want to inspect it personally.

You should not call it an HK21E if it is not one. It does not have the swing down E feed mech, one of the most important parts in an E gun.

Why don't you post some video or detailed pic with today's newspaper?... if it's real.

Yes, I had 3 E guns and one without,  This is 100% not E an gun.

Edited by coolhand

Today's newspaper ? ...... Not so easy to find now days .....

place a small torn piece of paper with sellers email or name handwritten on it ....... placed on the weapon.

why a torn piece of paper ?

hard to photoshop

. FAKE FakedSCAR17Sa.jpg

14a96ro.gif

I only accept PayPal or US Postal Money Orders.

Paypal Required within 24 hours / US Postal Money Orders Required within 5 days

Email me DIRECTLY at   buddyhinton@hotmail.com

NO PM's or IM's 

Main Link to My Picture Albums >>  http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/

" Life's Tough ..... it's even Tougher if you're Stupid "

" My gun is not illegal .... it's just undocumented !  "

2014.STG.Logo.jpg

1 minute ago, Buddy H said:

place a small torn piece of paper with sellers email or name handwritten on it ....... placed on the weapon.

^this

He can do now for all to see since he's messed up the first pic, and continues to mess up the model. Piece of paper with "Buddy H. rocks" on it will do!

Hmmm.... I know of Dan Dolan in NM. In fact I purchased an Uzi from him maybe 10 years ago. Gun was delivered etc , no big issues. From that conversation I remember Dolan as being an environemntal atty in NM and being a collector of tanks and whatnot. TV shows used them etc. The Dan Dolan I dealt with back then is a nice reasonable guy.

I have a hard time believing this ad was posted by the same guy.

-Houston

"

Sorry for late reply - been on extended vacation redoing a vacation home.  Yes I do have - cannot post/host them here - send me an email to drd@lobo.net and I will send you several emails with Hi Resolution photos of the HK21...call me at 505-269-2056 and I will tell you more.....send email ping & I will send bunch of photos of the rifle.....Ralph did a super job....as usual.

RDTS build the rifle with HK original German parts bought 15 years ago when avaialble in quantity and Michaels Machines installed the belt feed roller and belt feed and box.....also German HK parts.

Dan Dolan

"

8 hours ago, Buddy H said:

why a torn piece of paper ?

hard to photoshop

. FAKE FakedSCAR17Sa.jpg

I also mentioned the video... hard to alter.

Just quick sweep of whole gun plus all the details like marking, serial# etc.