All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Absaroka Valley rifle ammunition offers consistent, accurate performance at a price that's perfect for high-volume shooting. The loads feature quality bullets, reloadable brass cases, and dependable primers. What's more, all Absaroka Valley Ammunition is assembled by red-blooded Americans right here in our hometown of Sheridan, WY! Ideal for Target Practice Accurate and Reliable Consistent Primers and Brass 100% Made in America Contains NO Foreign Components SPECS Brand or Manufacturer: Absaroka Valley Ammunition Cartridge: .223 Remington Bullet Weight: 55 Grains Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Muzzle Velocity: 3165 FPS Test Barrel Length: 24 in Ballistic Coefficient: .246 Bullet Length: .735 in / 18.66 mm Package Quantity: 20 Usage: Target Shooting Primer Type: Boxer Corrosive: No Reloadable: Yes JUST IN! .223 REM 55GR FMJ, 20RD BOX, ABSAROKA VALLEY, MADE IN SHERIDAN, WY $8.99 https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/-223-REM-55GR-FMJ-20RD-BOX-ABSAROKA-VALLEY-MADE-IN-SHERIDAN-WY-460p13731.htm https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/catalog/ammo-ava-55104-a_1716_detail.jpg Thanks for looking and happy shooting! RTG Parts 931 Frank St. Sheridan, WY 82801 Phone: 307-675-1191 Email: brayton@rtgparts.com
  3. Hi, I'm not an FFL/SOT but I have friends that fit that description. Each of my FFL/SOT friends with pre-samples had some turn into transferable using the eforms-populate-eform4 test. No denial pop-ups. I'm not sure if that is a reliable test but it is a start. (The recent transfers in the last 3 months on these firearms had no restrictions on the Form 3 but lack of the dealer sample red stamp has often been an oversight.) Everyone in the industry has been watching BATF clean-up the registry. The "fill in the blank" with some other guns S/N issue has forced BATF to go back to the original paperwork to get what they feel is the correct description/model. Some less than honest folks were turning inexpensive NFA firearms into expensive NFA firearms by falsifying information on forms when transferred. It does remind us that the pen gives as well as takes away. I hope this "give" sticks. Grasshopper
  4. Today
  5. Sterling SMG on a form 3 in Dallas TX. Wilson tube comes with one mag. Will transfer on e form 3. Buyer pays shipping. Being sold in Dallas. $17,350 580-651-7013
  6. Looking to purchase original condition and matching G43 and K43 rifles, parts, zf4 scope rigs and accessories. Single rifles or entire collection..please let me know. Thank you for looking Brian
  7. B2964 Military Armament Corporation / RPB M10, 9mm with a Lage Manufacturing LLC MAX-10/9 mk2 upper with converted to use UZI magazines includes 9 magazines all in excellent condition. $15,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  8. P0249A, S5802 & SBR # NL004545 Combo, M16, Suppressed 9mm Submachine Gun & 9mm Semi Auto SBR M16, 9mm, Olympic Arms receiver converted to selective fire by PAWS, Salem Oregon with a Blaylock Gun Works suppressor and a Colt Sporter Lightweight 9mm SBR registered by C&T Enterprises. $31,995 for both guns and suppressor As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  9. 8003384 Colt M16A2, Factory Carbine, Like New (Test Fired) Safe-Semi-Burst includes Safe-Semi-Full parts in Amazing Condition $64,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  10. 1003864 Military Armament Corporation, Powder Springs, M10, .45 acp with original magazine $14,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  11. 830001553 SWD, M11, 9mm, Early 1983 model, upgraded by Terry Dyer $14,995 As with all DealerNFA, Inc. guns, this item is owned by us, and in stock at our Miami office, where it is available for inspection or eForm transfer to a dealer in your state. Dealernfa, Inc Ruben Mendiola President For the quickest response, please contact us through our toll free number 7 days a week, from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, or by email: ruben@dealernfa.com 305-271-3436 866-NFA-WANT (866-632-9268) Toll Free 866-415-7066 Toll Free Fax Please visit our website for more detailed images that can be magnified at: | www.dealernfa.com | We are dealers and not Brokers. All firearms are in stock under our control and owned by DealerNFA, Inc With over 30 years in the Class III business, dealing in high quality legal firearms is not a hobby, but a profession - you will receive well deserved fast professional service. We are always looking for and paying top dollar for high quality legally registered machine gun, please either call me our my Toll Free line, email or fax. DealerNFA, Inc. pays the ATF transfer tax and payment is sent overnight. Florida residents are subject to Florida Sales tax.
  12. I was just discussing this same scenario yesterday with a friend, Trojan horse sure seems concerning.
  13. Current Dealers are seeing value go up. There are also many Ex FFL/SOT who kept some guns ,that became "transferables" overnight, I am sure they also are seeing value go up. Our Government sure loves to create "wealth" from thin air in every expect , hopefully one day they can make it rain gold .
  14. WTS: Norinco AK Drum (hinged cover) 7.62 back-loading style, unused in bag several available, banned for many years 36 inside Triangle marked, 75 cap I think? DM with email for pics Local inspection available if desired
  15. Tool box with tools marked SA s/n 2865 nice condition fitted wooden box with strap has cleaning gear, hook spanners, broken shell lever, replacement springs, various tools, spare extractor, etc 1100 1) spare complete bolt with extractor 1200 4) 20x138 10rd magazines 200. also have a couple of 2-mag carrier boxes. Some m55a3 and m95 projos available also DM with email for pics if interested, Local in-person inspection is available
  16. Hi Ken, I deleted over 200 messages to allow the system to send you a message and it says that you can not receive any messages. Only 50 are allowed you may need to delete the old ones. If you know another member have them send me your email. Thanks
  17. NOS M37 browning bolt unused in wrap DM with email for pics if interested Local inspection available if wanted? I think there are some other related parts also, (will check later today)
  18. I have several thousand Montana Gold 9MM CMJ 147 Gr projectiles for sale. .355 diameter, round nose. $120.00 per thousand shipped.
  19. Hi Aaron, ill take as well 2 & will reach out via email for these + other stuff. Thanks in advance, Matt
  20. They are German. I’ll send a better photo next week if you want.
  1. Load more activity