Do you own a Saco / Stembridge Gun Rentals (Hollywood) M60? - If so, I may have your original box

Stembridge Gun Rentals was THEE firearms supplier for Hollywood from 1920 until 2007.... Nearly every movie with firearms in it was supplied by Stembridge (more info in the link below) .... They had 8 total transferable Saco Defense M60s in their inventory.... 5 Standard configuration guns and 3 M60e3s .... All ordered directly from Saco Defense, who was the military supplier at the time... All of the Rambo films, Chuck Norris movies, and other iconic war films had these M60s in them ....

With that being said, all of the 10,000 plus Stembridge Guns were sold... So some collector/s out there own their M60s right now...  I have two of the original Saco Defense boxes for these Stembridge guns... They still have all the original packing material in them along with Sling, Oil Bottle, Barrel Cork, and Heat mittens.... I am working on getting the list of films these specific two guns were used in and also the serial numbers for the guns that came in these two boxes. The original label still has the Order number on it. 

Do you own a former Stembridge M60? If so, shoot me an email... I may have your original box.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stembridge_Gun_Rentals

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

zbq7KXh.jpeg

ujj8ltw.jpeg

BTu0tDj.jpeg

EpzV5S2.jpeg

zB2sKz8.jpeg

hb0NDkN.jpeg

dDnfzZC.jpeg

bU4K4fB.jpeg

VbMfPuv.jpeg