WTS MG81 Barrel SOLD

The mg81 barrel is in very good plus condition. It has nice rifling, bore is shiny. The outside has a couple spots where the bluing is missing, like it played in something. There is no pitting. $1800, $20 shipping
 The mg81 bolt is in nice condition. There is some damage around the lug to cock the bolt. All the rollers move. Please look at the pics and message me if you need any more pics. $1600, $11 shipping. Sold pending funds.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0570.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

IMG_0572.jpeg

IMG_0573.jpeg

IMG_0574.jpeg

IMG_0575.jpeg

IMG_0576.jpeg

IMG_0577.jpeg

IMG_0578.jpeg

IMG_0579.jpeg

IMG_0580.jpeg

IMG_0581.jpeg

IMG_0582.jpeg

IMG_0583.jpeg

IMG_0584.jpeg

IMG_0585.jpeg

IMG_0586.jpeg

Edited by jt4293

• jt4293 changed the title to MG81 Barrel and Bolt
  • jt4293 changed the title to WTS MG81 Barrel and Bolt
  • jt4293 changed the title to WTS MG81 Barrel
  • jt4293 changed the title to WTS MG81 Barrel SPF

Instead of telling everyone that i am a no payer, maybe you should let them know that i was scammed out of $3431. By some one claiming to be Jeff and emailing me their address and the total $

i wish Jeff would of emailed me as well, but he did not.

Now I an sol

cant cancel check because it was cashed 2-25-24 and cleared and i signed and made it out to them

WTF

Troy T Ess

10 minutes ago, TTE said:

Instead of telling everyone that i am a no payer, maybe you should let them know that i was scammed out of $3431. By some one claiming to be Jeff and emailing me their address and the total $

i wish Jeff would of emailed me as well, but he did not.

Now I an sol

cant cancel check because it was cashed 2-25-24 and cleared and i signed and made it out to them

WTF

Troy T Ess

You posted your email address on an old post about AR10 parts ….. making it Easy for Scammers to contact You …. ( I hid both posts with your email address ) ….

I have posted this warning for Months …..

Troy, on Feb. 18th i sent you a pm with my name and address. I would like to know what address you sent the money too,

i just don't understand how this happens. I have sold 5-6 other items in the past 2 month here with no issues.

Jeff

For what it is worth, we have had MANY transactions with @TTE and all have been perfect in every way. 

@jt4293 This is how this happens: Scammers from outside the United States and within the United States watch this forum every single day of the week. They are specifically looking for posts where a potential buyer replies and says "I'll take it" (like Troy did in this case).... They will then click on the perspective buyers' profile and search his old posts to see if they can locate a post where they put their email or phone number down.... The scammer will then email the potential buyer posing as the seller to get them to send money.. In this case, this scammer emailed Troy posing as the seller of your parts.... Often, they will create email accounts that resemble the actual seller (using their name for example)...... These people are the bottom feeders of the world, and they are on every forum stealing people's money.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

• jt4293 changed the title to WTS MG81 Barrel SOLD
  • Buddy H locked this topic