DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO TORNADO TECHNOLOGIES!!

Not anything you care about getting back anyway, They've had a Walther PPK/S slide with PP barrel, and a Walther P1 slide and steel P38 barrel of mine for a couple years plus now, never answers the phone, never responds to emails. There are other such stories all over the net on other boards. It's too bad, they used to do good work and were the "Go To" guys for barrels threading but obviously those days are past. Now they just steal your shit. THIEVES!

https://www.bbb.org/us/or/hillsboro/profile/gun-dealers/tornado-technologies-1296-90006823

Apparently they get negative reviews "closed", BBB shows 17 complaints closed in the last 12 months and 28 closed in the last 3 years. So they are still around, their website is still active, but they are just a black hole for your stuff, what goes in doesn't come back out.

That's too bad. I thought that they were better than that.

I had a bad deal with a dealer in Oregon. Got a local LEO to give Oregon law enforcement a ring. It got the ball rolling pretty quick. The clown that ignored me for months suddenly found his desire to get off his ass and get the NFA paperwork started. 

I received the following this morning from a fellow AR15.com member. I'm bobofthedesert.

bobofthedesert
10/19/2023 11:43:44 PM PDT
Tornado Tech

Hey!

I saw your post in the thread about TT and wanted to share some info with you.
I'm another person Mike fucked over, and he's become completely unreachable.
There's a local private investigator who has stopped by his shop, and has gotten people's stuff back on their behalf.

Here's his info:
Mark Ososke
Oregon Investigator # 33719
PI Services
http://pi-info.com/
503-643-4274   PO BOX 157, Beaverton, OR 97075

If you're looking to go the legal route, here's some other people to talk to:
Detective Anthony Johnson, Hillsboro PD 503-615-6791, 503-793-4083 (cell)
DA Jeff Lesowski 503-846-8671
BATFE regional Industry operations investigations, Michele Neilson 503-331-7830

He used to work at a local shop, and they may have a way to get ahold of him. They're absolutely not at fault for his actions, and hes since been fired,  but when I talked to them they said they'd pass a message.

MK Tactical, 503-746-4113

Hope this helps you get some resolution.
END OF MESSAGE

Edited by Josey Wales

On 10/20/2023 at 5:03 PM, mafiamanj15 said:

I almost went through with having my 1966 PPK threaded through them, glad I didn't.

Just a shame there aren't a whole lot of options for getting PPK's threaded.

Forget that trick they used (to such good effect, it must be said) hunt yourself down a PP barrel.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Itachi said:

This is quite surprising because i have only heard good things about them.

Wonder what could cause such negligence 

They really did have a great reputation in the past. I remember them being the go-to for p90 chops back in the day. But I've heard a lot of similar stories to this one in the last couple years

• 3 weeks later...