8mm to 7.62/308 adapter for 8mm Gurtfulle (belt loader)

Ryo

I was wondering if there is any interest/market for an adapter to convert a 8mm belt loader to a 7.62/308 belt loader?

I happen to need it for my setup so I figured that possibly others would want to get one too..

My first draft works pretty well but requires paperclips for now. Next version will be designed to install on otherside as I have learned the bullet top will jam up the loader without modification. 

Photo_Editor_Effects2023_08_31_20_42_43.jpg

20230831_201758.jpg

Edited by Ryo

I'm finally satisfy with my design. Had to go through 12 iterations. That loader is actually a interesting design.. much more than I would have expected. That flapper plate I always wondered why they incorporated it.. I thought it was just to help keep the rounds flowing down.. but it also help keep the next round from jamming on to the moving pusher when it is moving backwards.

I also did some modification on the locking mechanism that holds the belt in place. I always found it a overly too tight fit.. and discovered it was due to the metal being bent some how. Now it loads 8mm and 7.62 like a champ without me having to hold the flap down.