Edit: no longer looking. M203 mount

Homemadeammo42

EDIT: found one for $23. Thanks everyone for all the help and advice. 

I'm hoping to find a fixed barrel u-mount for an M203 to rifle. For being a bent piece of sheet metal, they seem fairly hard to find. 

Offering $120+ shipping. 

Edited by Homemadeammo42

10 minutes ago, spall said:

I got a QD barrel mount direct from LMT for about that, if that's what you're looking for.

Mine's not for sale, but you may contact them to see if they have current stock.

I appreciate the response. I already have a QD. I'm looking for a u-mount non qd for a rifle length that fits under the traditional m16 m203 handguard. I already reached out to LMT and they did not have any available. 

On 5/18/2023 at 3:20 PM, Homemadeammo42 said:

I appreciate the response. I already have a QD. I'm looking for a u-mount non qd for a rifle length that fits under the traditional m16 m203 handguard. I already reached out to LMT and they did not have any available. 

Have you tried V1 Tactical? Sometimes he has stuff not listed on the website (as it's listed over MSRP).

Otherwise I'll send you a PM with an email you can try.

The U-mounts come in two different sizes, depending on the barrel diameter of the rifle. I have both sizes for my M203.  Was obtained within within the last few years. IIRC it was from DSA, but maybe APEX?

2 hours ago, MGTedFL said:

The U-mounts come in two different sizes, depending on the barrel diameter of the rifle. I have both sizes for my M203.  Was obtained within within the last few years. IIRC it was from DSA, but maybe APEX?

Yeah I need the rifle size for a 20in upper. 

I do have the knights Armament quick detach m203 Mount assembly complete in the factory package unused if you are interested text or call me and I would take 150 for it also have the knights armament rail flip up site for $60 new

Text or call

828-773-1938

Greg

35 minutes ago, g36kinnc said:

I do have the knights Armament quick detach m203 Mount assembly complete in the factory package unused if you are interested text or call me and I would take 150 for it also have the knights armament rail flip up site for $60 new

Text or call

828-773-1938

Greg

As stated in my other responses, I already have a QD mount. I'm looking for the non QD mount for a 20in rifle so I can use the traditional handguard. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Homemadeammo42 changed the title to Edit: no longer looking. M203 mount
  • Buddy H locked this topic