Price Drop - No Law Letter - Post Sample Machineguns M134, M2HB, M240, M60, M249, MP5, MP9, G36, F2000, P90, AR15....and more

Area53 R&D

Several Prices Reduced!  

Manufacturer Type 10/Class 3 dropping SOT business and have many Post Samples to sell.   All transfers will be filed using e-file system.  See 14.3 ATF Federal Firearms Reference Guide.  Make sure you are capable of buying.... can be purchased by another FFL Type 07 or 10 and have SOT for No Law Letter transfers.  Any other FFL’s can still buy but will need a demo letter as these are Post Sample guns.  

Open of fair offers and willing to discuss discounts for multiple gun purchase.  

Willing to answer any questions you might have via email or DM or phone.  Can inspect in Bradenton, FL.  

M134 (Cast Housing)                                            4,500 - REDUCED

M3HB side plate gun (w/400 linked rounds)     19,500

M3HB (Side Plate Only)                                       8,000 - REDUCED

M2HB (Side Plate Only)                                       8,000 - REDUCED

MK19 (side plate and build kit less small parts) 15,500 (Mod 0 with Israeli wood box) 

(1) AR15 Area 53 FA Lowers Remaining                 500 - REMOVED

(1) 308 Area 53 FA Lowers Remaining                   600 

M2HB side plate gun (w/400 linked rounds)     19,500 - SOLD

MK19 (side plate and build kit less small parts) 15,500 (Mod 0 with Israeli wood box) - SOLD

WASR-10                                                                2,250 - MOVED TO GUNBROKER

M134 (sold as shown without tripod)              125,000  (GE Parts with Garwood housing) - SOLD

M240B (sold as shown w/tripod,ammo,chute) 18,000 - SOLD

MP5A3                                                                  7,500 Factory Gun - SOLD

G36K                                                                     6,500 Factory Gun - SOLD

G36C                                                                     6,500 Factory Gun -SOLD

Group Ind HR4332 Uzi 9mm                              3,500 Factory Gun  - MOVED TO GUNBROKER

P90                                                                       6,000 Factory Gun - SOLD

M134 (sold as shown without tripod)              145,000  (GE Parts with Garwood housing) - Moved to separate post

M60D                                                                   16,500 - SOLD

M11 .380 w/suppressor (on 2 forms)               11,000 Transferable Factory Gun - SOLD

M249 (new barrel w/used spare barrel)          14,000 Factory Gun - SOLD

MP5K-PDW                                                          9,500 Factory Gun - SOLD

F2000                                                                   8,500 Factory Gun - SOLD

LMT16 (AR receiver only)                                      400 Factory Gun - SOLD

M60E4                                                                 16,500 - SOLD

MP9 (with orig box)                                            10,000 Factory Gun - SOLD

M240B (sold as shown without tripod)             18,000 - SOLD

M134 (Cast Housing)                                            7,500 - MOVED TO GUNBROKER

AR15 (FA Orange w/CMMG .22 kit & .22 Supp)   2,950 Factory Gun - SOLD

AR15 (FA Bronze w/CMMG .22  kit & .22 Supp)   2,950 Factory Gun - SOLD

AR15 (FA Blue)                                                        2,950 Factory Gun - SOLD

AR15 (Black Mutlicam)                                           2,950 Factory Gun - SOLD

Willing to answer any questions you might have via email or DM.  Fair offers considered.

Email to: Charles@Area53.com or Charles@LaneHoldings.com     

Thank you.

Charles

M134 rotor housing.jpg

WASR-10.jpg

M2HB.jpg

M134 160K.jpg

M134 125K.jpg

M240.jpg

MK19.jpg

Edited by Area53 R&D
Updated Price and Status on some Guns

Per my email, I'll take the LMT Lower

As an update for everyone - he provided the full form with EIN matching to his current SOT. His phone number matches what is listed in the ATF FFL listings, but we haven't spoken on the phone yet. Obviously, do your own due diligence checks.

Edit: we spoke on the phone for a good while & I believe him to be legitimate.

Edited by GAKilo

10 hours ago, GAKilo said:

Per my email, I'll take the LMT Lower

As an update for everyone - he provided the full form with EIN matching to his current SOT. His phone number matches what is listed in the ATF FFL listings, but we haven't spoken on the phone yet. Obviously, do your own due diligence checks.

Edit: we spoke on the phone for a good while & I believe him to be legitimate.

Really enjoyed talking today, appreciate the details you shared and looking forward to working with you.  Thank you again.  Charles

On 3/10/2023 at 3:14 PM, dspdsp said:

Who is manufacturer of m11 .380?

Thank you for the question.  It was built by Military Armament Corp, Marietta, GA in 1973 and the installed suppressor is a Coastal Gun Inc. Let me know if you have more questions or if you prefer a call to discuss.  Charles

• Area53 R&D changed the title to Price Drop - No Law Letter - Post Sample Machineguns M134, M2HB, M240, M60, M249, MP5, MP9, G36, F2000, P90, AR15....and more
44 minutes ago, MRGUNZ FIREARMS said:

These items are on GB as well.  Buyer beware.

What's your concern here? It's on GB by the same seller using buy it now listings. I imagine if it sells here (or there), he will update accordingly. I have paperwork pending from him on one of the items he sold & believe it's an above board transaction.

3 hours ago, MRGUNZ FIREARMS said:

These items are on GB as well.  Buyer beware.

Hello MRGUNZ, Thank you for pointing out my posting on GB too.  You are correct that I also have a posting on GB to sell similar items too.  I do have enough inventory to satisfy anyone who would purchase here and would purchase there concurrently.   I am down to the last remaining items which I have had to sell and if you are interested I would gladly speak with you via DM, phone or in person if you wish to inspect.  

Please know I have been diligent about keeping my listing current whenever a change of status occurred with the posting such as SPF, SOLD or even showing status of POSTED ON GUNBROKER.  I did review my listing after your post and made one more correction.  Thank you for helping me.

Let me know if your have any questions about purchasing as I would gladly work with you to provide more photos, answer questions or even adjust pricing for reasonable offer.  

Charles

Deal with confidence! 

I have purchased, visited with, met in person and received the item I purchased above. Charles is a pleasure to deal with.

If you have any questions regarding my deal relating to the above ad listed by Charles and Area 53, I would be happy to visit with you.

Regards,

KW

I purchased one of the above listed firearms plus, many additional parts. Charles is honest, fair and a great person to deal with. Items are better than described. Charles had no issue with sending dozens of additional detailed photos.

Should anyone feel compelled, please contact me as a positive reference. I'd be more than happy to converse through PM, or PM your number to speak direct.

Guy Covington

Maddog7580

On 4/16/2023 at 2:58 PM, Area53 R&D said:

Hello MRGUNZ, Thank you for pointing out my posting on GB too.  You are correct that I also have a posting on GB to sell similar items too.  I do have enough inventory to satisfy anyone who would purchase here and would purchase there concurrently.   I am down to the last remaining items which I have had to sell and if you are interested I would gladly speak with you via DM, phone or in person if you wish to inspect.  

Please know I have been diligent about keeping my listing current whenever a change of status occurred with the posting such as SPF, SOLD or even showing status of POSTED ON GUNBROKER.  I did review my listing after your post and made one more correction.  Thank you for helping me.

Let me know if your have any questions about purchasing as I would gladly work with you to provide more photos, answer questions or even adjust pricing for reasonable offer.  

Charles

Thank you for the clarity.  I apologize if I have ruffled your feathers, the scammers on GB have become very brazen and will stop at nothing.  I too run mulitple listings across boards, so I guess I should shut my mouth as that may not be indicative of a potential red flag.

Good day sir.