UZI IMI Model A RR Submachine Gun 9mm Transferrable

mhkaihei

Fully transferrable UZI IMI registered receiver sub-machine gun. Used but excellent condition. Very low serial number. Includes 10 twenty-five round magazines, two Israeli magazine pouches, bayonet, cleaning kit, sling, wood stock and a 32 rd magazine and the sub-machine gun. Can only sell to folks in Virginia, North Carolina or Eastern Tenn. unless we can find a way to ship a machine gun from a non-ffl to your dealer. I will pay the first stamp to your dealer and you pay the second transfer stamp. Thank you. $19,900 dropped to $17,950 shipped.

text 804-837-0298

https://youtube.com/shorts/NI79hJwM5oI?feature=share

uzi 2 IMG_2164.jpg

Iuzi MG_2178.jpg

Edited by mhkaihei
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, mhkaihei said:

Fully transferrable UZI IMI registered receiver sub-machine gun. Used but excellent condition. Very low serial number. Includes 10 twenty-five round magazines, two Israeli magazine pouches, bayonet, cleaning kit, sling, wood stock and a 32 rd magazine and the sub-machine gun. Can only sell to folks in Virginia, North Carolina or Eastern Tenn. unless we can find a way to ship a machine gun from a non-ffl to your dealer. I will pay the first stamp to your dealer and you pay the second transfer stamp. Thank you. $19,900 shipped.

uzi 2 IMG_2164.jpg

Iuzi MG_2178.jpg

uzi res IMG_2175.jpg

Edited by mhkaihei

• mhkaihei changed the title to UZI IMI Model A RR Submachine Gun 9mm Transferrable
2 hours ago, Chef said:

Transfer it on a form 4 to a FFL/SOT in the state of the buyer. When the transfer is approved, you ship it to the dealer.

An individual can also transfer to an out of state dealer using a form4.

Edited by JoshNC

On 2/25/2023 at 8:21 AM, JECIII said:

However he is not a dealer and uzi falls under concealable firearm.  I eun into this with repairs.  However if it is a rifle or not concealable then an unlicensed person can ship via usps.  So buy a long uzi rifle barrel put it on and gtg.  

This is a class 3 item so that is not relevant.. all one has to do is complete a 200 tax stamp to the dealer then it is registered to the dealer and you can send it yourself in the mail once it has been approved. Many dealers, myself included will complete all the paperwork for the customer and provide prepaid shipping boxes so when it is approved its a nothing thing. I have done this as a dealer, and also as a civilian selling to other dealers before I got my FFL. 

• Like 2

Sarco white barrel won't fit this firearm with barrel restrictor rings and semiauto trunnion...

Try barrelxchangedotcom, they do custom barrels.

Or maybe bwefirearmsdotcom - but the family is dealing with some recent significant losses and the community is smaller for it.

Both were active uzitalkdotcom resources.

On 3/1/2023 at 7:49 PM, mhkaihei said:

Thanks for all the replies / help.  UPS will not ship SMGs but adding a 16 inch barrel and shipping by USPS seems like a reasonable option. Anyone have a 16" barrel for sale? They apear to be hard to obtain.  Thanks.

That's what I said from the beginning

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...