Only the best Firearms

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 2:13 PM, Ridgerunner 7.62 said:

Great and smooth transaction with Vito from Only the best Firearms, highly recommend it as always! Ed ATKIN.  AKA Ridgerunner 

In Pompano Beach? I went down there the other week and got some goodies. Best Shop, Hands down I have ever been in. They truly only carry the best stuff and its refreshing to go to such a store and have extremely knowledgeable employees with zero sales pressure. 

I took my dad there and told him to just pull the slide on one of their Atlas Gunwerks pistols, he was like OOHHHH GOD... sent him a video at 3 am of a guy firing one at 300 yards, next morning he was like yeaaaa I want to go look at that Atlas again... haha its at the FFL waiting to be picked up. 

Smooth transaction. Highly recommend. 

JP is the best. 

Actually going back there this weekend, just to look I SWEAR! god save my soul. 

Edited by WreckTangle
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought my Vector Uzi SMG from OTB last year. Maybe I shouldn’t speak too soon, as it will still be in Form 4 jail for a couple of months yet, but the whole transaction went perfectly smoothly. I dealt with Phil Wolf and it was a pleasure from start to finish. The package was 100% as advertised, and the gun shoots like a dream on my conjugal visits to my local dealer. 

You can get your gun cheaper elsewhere, but I doubt you can be as confident that you’re getting what you pay for. I’ll use them again for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one more very happy customer of OTBF:

Vito, Phil and JP provided great service. Very friendly and helped me with any questions I had. They handled all the paperwork and when there was an issue with it later they helped me fix it right away. They were very friendly and helped me shoot while I was awaiting to receive all the guns for myself. got 2xhk sbrs and fleming pack, very happy with the purchase!

• 4 weeks later...