WTS: Glock Select Fire Kits G18 G17

a2ccllc

THIS PARTS KIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO A FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE HOLDER WITH A VALID SOT.
Possession and use subject to public law 99-308.

For sale is a GLOCK G18 Select Fire Conversion Kit.  This kit was made from factory Glock 17 components and allows you to convert your Glock 17 to a select-fire machine gun just like the Glock 18.  This is not a “drop-in” kit and requires permanent modification to the trigger bar and trigger housing.

This conversion kit includes:

• (1) Stripped G17 Gen 3 Slide (Includes OEM sights) milled for Selector and Position Markings
  • (1) Select-Fire Switch, spring & detent set
  • (1) Select-Fire compatible firing pin spacer sleeve
  • (1) Select-Fire compatible trigger bar and trigger housing (Form 2 required)

IMPORTANT: This is not a complete gun.  This conversion kit only replaces the parts listed above and requires the remaining parts from your Gen 3 Glock 17.

I’ve done many post sample builds with these kits and they work excellent and look factory original.  Much better then the back plate Sears.

$2250

44559E73-FD0C-41EF-BF0D-022C2963A7C5.jpeg

DD6F5366-763B-4CEC-845E-7B72DCBF3B4D.jpeg

F8130CBD-8AB2-4381-9EC8-3EA1F1C0CFEB.jpeg

752E79FF-41FC-4624-A57C-FBCE193B86AD.jpeg

Edited by a2ccllc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Also even if you did send me payment I would not have just sent some out. You would have had to have provided an approved form 2 the post sample and logged the out to me for repair 

i also don’t have PayPal account so I would Never have requested PayPal payment from you in the first place. These repair services are done by check payment.

Edited by a2ccllc

21 minutes ago, a2ccllc said:

That’s not even my email address and again I’ve never received a DM from you or any communication. Those PM are photo shopped  or someone else. 

Absolutely not photoshopped.

Can we get a a moderator to see WTF is going on, looks like someone got access to your PMs 

spacer.png