WTS Suomi "coffin" mag sets 500$ shipped

I will be able to send out the last few sets of Suomi Coffin mags around December 1st. Due to the pandemic and travel restrictions I have been unable to do anything with these for the last 18 months. If you want a set, act now. I only have a few left and once they are sold, thats it.

The sets are 4 nice magazines in a pouch with a loader. 500 bucks shipped to you. 

I can also sell loose mags 125 each shipped.

PM for payment details.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the feedback! I try to put together nice sets with the best mags available with strong follower springs.

I have 8 sets left to sell and we can ship those out on a first come - first served basis. No single mags or loaders at this time.

• 2 weeks later...

What you get.. The leather is still flexible, but does need to be conditioned a bit. Mine had no tears in the leather. All the brass has green verdigris which isn't hard to clean off. The coffins have no rust, though I believe they may have some cosmoline on the inside. I didn't expect the oiler so that was a bonus.

The pouch cleans up nicely after you apply some mink oil. Photo is what came out of the box.

I'm happy with the purchase. Thank you.

OagQGgm.jpg?1

LcjBDOD.jpg?1

• Like 2

On 11/1/2021 at 10:58 AM, Folke said:

I will be able to send out the last few sets of Suomi Coffin mags around December 1st. Due to the pandemic and travel restrictions I have been unable to do anything with these for the last 18 months. If you want a set, act now. I only have a few left and once they are sold, thats it.

The sets are 4 nice magazines in a pouch with a loader. 500 bucks shipped to you. 

I can also sell loose mags 125 each shipped.

PM for payment details.

• 4 weeks later...