WTS: 20-PACK GERMAN MARKET AC-UNITY AK47 30RD MAGS, UNDER $5 EACH, $99.00

We have a super deal on AC-Unity German-Market AK47 30rd Magazines. These mags were made for sales in Germany. Due to new European Union and German weapon laws these mags are no long legal for the public to purchase or own. We have imported all remaining stock at a blowout price. There loss is your gain!

Twenty magazines for under one hundred dollars. That's less than five dollars each. You won't see a deal like this again on top quality AK magazines. Stock up while you can, this is a one time deal. When they are gone, they are gone forever.

20-PACK GERMAN MARKET AC-UNITY AK47 30RD MAGS, UNDER $5 EACH, $99.00
https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/20-PACK-GERMAN-MARKET-AC-AK47-30RD-MAGS-UNDER-5-EACH-4p8950.htm
acu-30er-combo_1708_general.jpg

Thanks for looking and happy shooting!
RTG Parts
931 Frank St.
Sheridan, WY 82801
Phone: 307-675-1191
Email: darwin@rtgparts.com

Awesome to hear. Good people who have 100 mags ready to go and possibly want more brightens up my Friday and puts a smile on my face. Hopefully I can put a smile on your face today with the collectables post I am putting up in a little bit. It's a "special" one. 

We still have these German market ACU mags but they are flying out the door fast enough to make our UPS pick up driver crazy. I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

-Darwin