*SOLD*WTS TRANSFERABLE RUGER AC556 SOLID WOOD STOCK $12.5K *SOLD*

kunc

Fully transferable Ruger AC556. Have test fired and runs perfect. Have box. Priced to sell at $12,500.

PM if you have any questions.

SOLD and CLOSED...

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

Edited by kunc
sold and closed

Wasn't claimed in the original thread, but I guess that only matters on certain forums then.  A comment of "I'll take it" in the original thread trump'd a "PM sent" comment....oh the good old days.  

Edited by Got Uzi

On 5/8/2024 at 3:27 PM, kunc said:

SOLD to Sienna Armory

Please Edit your title ….. ( click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your ad to edit ) … remove WTS …. Replace with SPF …. Once funds received…. Remove SPF …add  SOLD ….. Thanks ………. As per board rules … leave All ad Content intact including Price/s …. Simply add Sold to your Title wording ……….. 

Guys … posting SFP or SOLD in a reply bumps your ad back to the top of page one … not necessary if SFP or SOLD … please just edit your Title by adding SFP then SOLD ….. help keep the first page for items still available….. thanks 

Used to be that an “I’ll take it” followed up with direct contact via PM, email or call (when you could post personal info without worry of scammers) took the priority over someone sending a PM to ask questions or offers. 

Posted (edited)

Sienna Armory sent PM and we spoke over the phone where he stated he wanted to purchase it,  before any "I will take it" were posted here.

Thread can be closed....

Edited by kunc
close thread
  • Like 1

• kunc changed the title to *SOLD*WTS TRANSFERABLE RUGER AC556 SOLID WOOD STOCK $12.5K *SOLD*
  • Buddy H locked this topic
  • Buddy H unlockedlocked this topic