UZI vice block $30

Posted (edited)

I have multiples, so no worries there.  I accept postal money orders or venmo (friends and family).   

@A Ros it’s a vice block. These are really popular among more common platforms such as the AR 15 but I’ve never seen one for UZI so I made it myself.  It mimics a magazine, but since it’s a solid polymer, it’s crush resistant.  It’s intended to be inserted into the firearm with a portion extending past the grip so it can be squeezed into a vice which is very helpful for servicing/cleaning the UZI.   

I made something similar for myself a while back from a 25 round Israeli magazine. To keep the vice from crushing it, I filled up the lower portion with steel shot in epoxy, which worked really well, but was an enormous pain in the butt to make, and I had to destroy a perfectly good magazine in the process which I did not enjoy doing.  This polymer one (3d printed) is much better.  Another added benefit is that it does not have the ability to be loaded (obviously) which is ideal for safety.  

Edited by Navgunner

• 2 weeks later...