Colt M203 Grenade Launcher + Colt M4A1 - complete package $9500 shipped

Ozark

Colt M203 40mm Grenade Launcher (37mm Tube – non NFA)

Complete with Colt LE 6920 M4A1 Carbine, Leaf site, Quadrant Sight Assembly

See pictures and feel free to ask any questions.  I have never fired the 6920 or the M203.  I don’t believe anything has ever been down the tube of the launcher.  Gun looks new.  I’ve had it in my safe for 6-7 years and thinking its about time to clean some stuff up and get rid of unused items.

Not wanting to separate at this time and not interested in trades.

Asking $9500 which includes shipping to your FFL

OK with most forms of payment but must be fee free clear prior to shipping

No box - will ship as pictured - feel free to call with questions - Kerry at 479-295-1445

Below is a write up from the original listing on Arms Unlimited. 

“For the first time ever, Colt is releasing genuine M203 grenade launchers to the civilian market exclusively through ArmsUnlimited.com, Colt’s largest law enforcement distributor. You can now outfit your M16 or M4 rifle with the same grenade launcher that is carried by US and foreign military forces around the globe; WITHOUT the hassle of NFA paperwork. Everything about the Colt M203’s being offered is correct for the weapon system, they are built on the same line as the military M203s and are marked “LAUNCHER, GRENADE M203 40MM”, the important difference is they have never had 40mm barrels installed and left the Colt factory as Title 1 firearms. Instead of traditional 40mm barrel they come with 37mm barrels installed avoiding the NFA registry all together. As is the case with every firearm that leaves the Colt factory the 37mm M203s are serialized and must transfer through an FFL as a “firearm.” The same way a Mossberg “Shockwave,” for example, is classified.”

“Only 300 total, 150 of each barrel length are being made available and they will go live on November 15th 2017. This is a one time offering from Arms Unlimited & Colt, once they are sold out they will be gone for good!”

m4 right close.jpg

m4 right front close.jpg

m4 left front close.jpg

m4 left side close.jpg

M4 right.jpg

m4 left.jpg