SOLD: M2 Carbine Conversion REWAT

BGR

For Sale M2 Carbine conversion. This rifle is a rewat, you can tell by the slight damage to the shroud at the chamber. This rifle has been gone through, springs replaced, and refinished by a known reputable dealer. Functions and fires as expected. Fully transferable on a form3 ready to transfer. As is no cancelations no returns. $12,000.00 plus shipping and insurance

thumbnail_IMG_2292.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2293.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2294.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2295.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2296.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2297.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2298.jpg

Edited by BGR
SOLD

• BGR changed the title to WTS: M2 Carbine Conversion REWAT $12000.00
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Ike Ziros said:

Who is the maker of the rewat? Is it a real M2 or an overstamp M-1? Who is the manufacturer?

The form3 manufacturer block just says US so I do not have that information. Sorry

If you could take some clear photos of the front receiver markings and the markings under the rear sight that would answer Ike's questions. I'm sure he's not the only one that would like to know.

How about a picture of the area where it says US Carbine M-1 or M-2? I attached pictures so you can see what you are looking for. You should take the stock off the gun and see if there is any writing on the metal pats of the gun because whomever rewatted it should have marked it somewhere although not always was that done. Like the other gentleman said we need to know what you have in order to buy it. 

IBM7 serial number.jpg

m1 carbine chamber markings.jpg

22 hours ago, MPFiveO said:

If you could take some clear photos of the front receiver markings and the markings under the rear sight that would answer Ike's questions. I'm sure he's not the only one that would like to know.

Sorry Im on my phone tonight so this may be a little jacked. Posted a couple of pics but I doubt I will have time to do anything more until later this week. Thanks for the help and interest. I will also be posting a registered Uzi bolt with host and a Sten soon. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • BGR changed the title to SOLD: M2 Carbine Conversion REWAT
  • Buddy H locked this topic