Possible Fraud Alert Okrana... All good now!

PTRS-14.5

All,

I have been in contact with this seller via text on a AR10 butt plate and he uses two cell phone numbers 224 541 0843 in TX and 210 764-9345 in IL. He claims to be in FL via the posting location. Note the first cell phone is listed as a scammer number by Tone It Up in AZ. Something is wrong here! He will not return call to me, claiming to be out hunting somewhere.  Further he provides a name for payment to Roberta Scholl 1205 E Augusta Ave. Muskogee OK 74403 address, claiming to be his wife. Something is wrong here and Im not going to send payment. I suggest caution to anyone responding to this ad.

Thx

Charlie

A&O C3

Edited by PTRS-14.5

Okrana has been a member here since 2016 ….. hence Not a scammer ….. what probably happened is a scammer PRETENDING to be Okrana has contacted you …. Either by searching for your email or phone number on any of your old posts here ….. or if you have a gun shop / business …. Simply search the internet for your contact info …..

scroll down this very board and read my warning about this scam 

• PTRS-14.5 changed the title to Possible Fraud Alert Okrana... All good now!