Subscription emails by the 100's

Been subscribed to forums for new topic emails since I joined.  Got zero of them for years.  Got 200+ of them so far today.  Not sure if this is related to all the site issues, but figured I should tell someone in case it is...

Anyone else have this issue?  Anyone have a fix so I can get the emails real time?

18 minutes ago, Discountupgrades said:

Been subscribed to forums for new topic emails since I joined.  Got zero of them for years.  Got 200+ of them so far today.  Not sure if this is related to all the site issues, but figured I should tell someone in case it is...

Anyone else have this issue?  Anyone have a fix so I can get the emails real time?

Scroll to the bottom ….     

A software update cleared out the backlog of emails and notifications, unfortunately there was no way in the software to manually clear the backlog (which was much bigger in reality than the admin interface even indicated). I am sorry for any confusion of concern this has caused, but it at least indicates that notifications should be going out properly in the future. At present the queue shows as clear.