Rules for thread bumping?

TWO WEEKS ……
There is NO reason to bump your ad ….. UNTIL it falls way off the first page …..

Each market board here …. Moves at different speeds …. Example … the NFA market board moves Five Times FASTER than the Collectors market board …..

THAT SAID ….. NO ONE WANTS to See your ad BUMPED EVERY 3 to 7 days on the NFA board …. so be respectful of other posters who realize that Normal bumping usually runs TWO WEEKS or more …..

IMG_2957.jpeg

https://www.sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/guidelines/ 

• 3 weeks later...

@Buddy H Buddy, Thank you for posting the clarification on the rules for bumping ads.... I was looking for this awhile back and could not find it.... Some guys were bumping their ads up every 2-4 days drowning out the rest of the sellers..... I am glad you are keeping it in check on here. 

Aaron

1 minute ago, Aaron in Mohnton Pa said:

@Buddy H Buddy, Thank you for posting the clarification on the rules for bumping ads.... I was looking for this awhile back and could not find it.... Some guys were bumping their ads up every 2-4 days drowning out the rest of the sellers..... I am glad you are keeping it in check on here. 

Aaron

yeah …. the offenders are now …. “ getting this message “ ….. these offenders think they are more “ important “ than the other 95%  Sturm posters that bump after waiting a few weeks …… NO ONE WANTS to SEE the same Ad bumped every few days ……