Transferable MG 08/15 for sale.

Kentuckyguy

I would like to sell my MG 08/15. It is in my SOT dealer inventory. Statelaw1987(at)yahoo(dot)com

It is in original 8mm Mauser caliber. Made by MAN Nurnberg in 1918. Very smooth working Maxim, most numbers match. C&R Eligible. It will come with sling and steamport cover, no bipod. SOLD SOLD SOLD. (I have spares, and very rare 1919 tripod adapter made from original MG 08/15 bipod).

IMG_7476.JPG

IMG_7464.jpeg

IMG_7463.jpeg

IMG_7461.jpeg

IMG_7460.jpeg

Edited by Kentuckyguy
  • Like 1

There is no requirement to transfer these to your local dealer.  It can add an additional $200 transfer and will increase the wait time to the final destination.  Your dealer will likely require a fee to transfer these out.  You can transfer these directly to in-state residents and out-of-state SOTs on Form 4 paper. 

Edited by bauerdb

If it was a E-File form 4 from a shop to an individual/trust, it'll be like that.  Forms from an individual to a shop will be real stamps, cause you are only allowed to paper file from an individual to another individual/SOT.

Edited by Saxonthebeach

The buyer of the Maxim(s) will have the option to purchase good reliable 8mm Mauser ammo at 35 cents per round, and 54R ammo at the same price. Several thousand rounds are available.

Please dont message me about buying the ammo without the guns, its only offered to the buyers.

• Kentuckyguy changed the title to 4 NFA Transferable Machineguns for sale
  • Kentuckyguy changed the title to 3 NFA Transferable Machineguns for sale
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kentuckyguy changed the title to Transferable MG 08 and 08/15 for sale.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kentuckyguy changed the title to Transferable MG 08/15 for sale.
  • 2 weeks later...