WTS - Ohio Ordnance M2 SLR

FLholdout

• 3 weeks later...

Scam alert, 

I made an offer on the price for this, and then seller immediately accepted, asked for blank money orders. Tried to call and its a google number, says here he is in FL told me he is in AZ, and on another site he is offering a hunting bow from TN.  Would not speak on the phone, only text, asked him fairly simple technical questions anyone would know who has one of these and he didn't answer.  Offered to pick up and pay cash, and no response.

17 minutes ago, Parasales said:

Scam alert, 

I made an offer on the price for this, and then seller immediately accepted, asked for blank money orders. Tried to call and its a google number, says here he is in FL told me he is in AZ, and on another site he is offering a hunting bow from TN.  Would not speak on the phone, only text, asked him fairly simple technical questions anyone would know who has one of these and he didn't answer.  Offered to pick up and pay cash, and no response.

You posted your phone number ….. making YOU easy pray for scammers …. 

On 7/13/2023 at 3:25 PM, Parasales said:

Hello

I am in FL, please text to 94152xxxx , have a few questions and may be interested Thanks

You posted your phone number ….. making YOU easy pray for scammers …. 

I dealt with the seller and talked to him about the ammunition he was selling. Scammers will contact you saying they are the seller since you openly posted your contact information. That or people will make an account with the same name and add a period to the end of it so as to make it look like the legit persons account and then scam that way

Well if that is true then I request the true seller to contact me here, and advise his preferred method to speak about the item he is selling

We will see what happens, interesting he didn't do it the first time, if there really is a seller

1 hour ago, Parasales said:

Well if that is true then I request the true seller to contact me here, and advise his preferred method to speak about the item he is selling

We will see what happens, interesting he didn't do it the first time, if there really is a seller

why not You contact him ….. click on his user name …. Click on message …. Type your message …. Click …send 

simple …simple 

Don't know WTF is going on, but I'm just now seeing all this jabber. I'm no scammer and am located in north Florida. Dealt with a few people on here since making my adds. Don't post your number here, contact me directly via PM. 

Edited by FLholdout