Hk import Benelli M1 super 90 "sales sample" sbs - factory imported

dakotastomm

SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE TONS OF SCAMMERS ON THIS SITE. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE THAT DOES NOT COME DIRECTLY FROM ME ON THIS SITE OR THROUGH MUTUAL EMAIL COMMS, IT IS NOT ME

For your consideration is a very good condition H&k factory imported (not a conversion) benelli m1 super 90 sbs. This is great for the collector. 

Downside is that since this was factory imported as a short barreled shotgun, this is listed as a "sales sample" as per the atf and is restricted to ffl/sot ownership only. However this is treated like a "keeper" and can be retained if you ever get rid of your ffl sot. Just no non ffl ownership. 

This is a very early hk import. I bought it new unfired from Vito at OTB firearms in June 21. Sold it to another dealer who then shot 15 slugs through it and I ended up back with it and shot 4 rounds of 00 buck outta it. So it's had 19 rounds down the pipe. 

This will ship in the original factory box with all the doodads pictured. 

More pictures upon request. Looking for $900 plus ship/insurance. More pictures upon request 

See link for pictures 

https://imgur.com/a/g20Gwu8

20230204_180028.thumb.jpg.d3cb7bd15cffb077d0e9b97ba6e5b499.jpg

Edited by dakotastomm