Parts kit (minus receiver of course) AOC versus Savage 1928

chappy

I am buying another parts kit and the LPK/Fire control group if you will , can either be a Savage or Auto Ordnance AOC. Most of the parts will be Savage but I was wondering which is more desired? Which would ,most likely, be finished better? This is a pristine NOS parts kit so it is spendy and I would like your input.

I really do appreciate your input. I may be older than a bunch of you but I do look to you for guidance as I wade through full auto and the NFA.

Sincerely,

Chappy

pix628371308.jpg

USGI parts are USGI parts.....unless they are early early Savage or Colt parts, it doesn't a damn bit of difference other than to a guy who wants an "all correct" Thompson.  Even then the biggest things it comes down to on USGI kits are-checkered or smooth paddle controls or pin and drum type.  Other than that, not much else matters, other than grip mount (milled vs rivet) and stock (cross bolt or not) and again, the manufacture of these don't matter.

Edited by Got Uzi