Eform question

davester

Been a while since I have done an E Form 4 for a client but managed to wade through it.  Got to final certify station where it let us successfully pay and validate.  When I attempt to have client sign and submit, the validate PIN pops up and it won't accept his PIN which we have successfully used previously on other NFA items.  I clicked on the "ask the experts" tab, entered my question on this issue.  It tells me the question was accepted but I hear nothing from BATFE.  Anyone had a similar experience?  Is there a phone number I can call? How do the 'experts" normally respond?

Thanks in advance

Dave, JDG Enterprise

Hi Dave, not sure if this is your problem, but it has confused many, including myself..

At 5:41 in the ATF video "responsible person" (confusing name) is to add more of the transferee's info, not completing this causes problems as you move on 

Video;  https://youtu.be/_QoONVdaCVk

Edited by Frank Iannamico

4 hours ago, davester said:

Been a while since I have done an E Form 4 for a client but managed to wade through it.  Got to final certify station where it let us successfully pay and validate.  When I attempt to have client sign and submit, the validate PIN pops up and it won't accept his PIN which we have successfully used previously on other NFA items.  I clicked on the "ask the experts" tab, entered my question on this issue.  It tells me the question was accepted but I hear nothing from BATFE.  Anyone had a similar experience?  Is there a phone number I can call? How do the 'experts" normally respond?

Thanks in advance

Dave, JDG Enterprise

mistyped email or name will cause as well as using the wrong email (ie you need the email he used for eforms)