WTS powder springs M10/45 with Lage upper, sup and 9mm conversion kit

AirForceActiveDuty

Want to sell my M10/45. Just cant afford to shoot it anymore. I just got off of active duty as well and could really use the money to help pay for a car.

This M10 was an unfired lower receiver when I bought it and I was the first person to shoot it. Comes with a LAGE upper in .45, my suppressor (if you want it) and a 9mm conversion kit with a magazine for both calibers.

I am an individual, so 2 stamps (4 stamps total if you want the suppressor) will be required. One to my local SOT and then one from your SOT to you after it's been form 3'd between the dealers. I will pay the first set of stamps to my dealer and the dealer fee to your dealer. Once it leaves my dealer, buyer is responsible for all fees and stamp from their dealer to them.

Price is $9,000. Priced to sell, need the firearm moved asap. Thank you.

Site will not let me upload photos for some reason. If you want pictures I will email them to you directly whatever you need. We could even set up a video call so you can see the firearm live if you want. Thanks!

Edited by AirForceActiveDuty
Pictures

• 2 weeks later...