UZI 70 round drum $650 - Original Vector

Navgunner

For sale only to buyers residing in states that allow. Very good to excellent condition  70-round UZI drum made by Vector.  These are rare!  I’ve only ever shot it once because these things are a pain to load, but it sure did shoot well and got plenty of attention.  Pictures shown below are of the mag loaded so you can get an image of just how many rounds actually fit.  I’m firm on price.  Thank you!

86FB8ED8-F3CC-4EB9-818B-20690E7BA2C8.jpeg

CEC2BD9E-F410-46B8-A65A-3C7E23A35361.jpeg

Hello, I saw this and know this is really rare. A friend of mine who owns a vector 9mm uzi that I shoot with wants this but is not computer savvy. We are in NH and he is totally a qualified NFA buyer and he really wants this drum. Is it still for sale? Ken Pierce ,Merrimack NH

14 minutes ago, plumber3613 said:

Hello, I saw this and know this is really rare. A friend of mine who owns a vector 9mm uzi that I shoot with wants this but is not computer savvy. We are in NH and he is totally a qualified NFA buyer and he really wants this drum. Is it still for sale? Ken Pierce ,Merrimack NH

PM sent

I’m giving the first person who messaged me till the end of the day to remit payment, I would normally give longer but he has been slow to respond to my messages and I have a few others interested who also deserve an opportunity. 

to those who also messaged me, please send your contact information via PM so I can work down the list if needed.