Jump to content

Transferring an HK sear question


Recommended Posts

 I retired my C3 business in 1994 in CT and am transferring one of my Fleming sears to a dealer in Wyoming. The sear is currently on an ATF form 3. I contacted the dealer, but he hasn't helped me with the paperwork, but I have received his SOT and FFL info. So now it's up to me to fill out the paperwork. I believe I fill out the ATF Form 4 and pay the $200 transfer. My question is when I go on the ATF web site and fill in the info on the Form 4 do I fill in just the first page (only) as their website still has page 2-3 with the CLEO info needed. I know I don't fill that info in, just the first page I fill out? And do I mail the $ and two copies of the Form 4? I can't imagine there are two different Form 4's. 

Thanks in advance.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

you are correct.  fill out page 1 only of the Form 4.  make 2 copies.  mail it in with a $200 check to the PO box in portland.  Wait 4-??? months.  

(before you begin, save the blank form 4 to your desktop as a PDF.  then open that PDF and fill it out.  If you try to fill out the form directly on the ATF website it can cause issues (signature box is x-ed out, for example)

Edited by shiklg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...