WTS-Multiple Firearms

Got Uzi

Helping a friend sell off an estate. Here is a list of the guns so far and I’ll hahe pics later this evening plus a magazine count-

Sig Sauer MK25-3 15 round magazines, factory night sights, case, paperwork, etc  $1050 shipped

Sig Sauer P225A1-3 8 round magazines, factory night sights, case, paperwork, IWB kydex holster, leather OWB holster and dual mag carrier $900 shipped 

Sig Sauer M400-1 30 round magazine, BCM rail, SureFire Fury 500 lumen light, KAC rear sight, Trijicon MRO, MagPul OD green furniture $1850 shipped

Smith Wesson M&P Shield-7 round and 8 round magazines, standard 3 dot sights, thumb safety, NIB (bought it and never shot it) $425 shipped

FN 9mm Rimfire shotgun (copy of the Winchester Model 36 garden gun) comes with a few loose rounds of ammunition $150 shipped

PTR MP5K-1 30 round HK magazine, case, paperwork, also comes with a Choate side fold stock and vertical foregrip to make it into an SBR if the buyer so chose. It is still a pistol, and would transfer as such. If the stock and grip are not desired then the price can be adjusted. All NFA rules apply $2250 shipped

You can call or txt me for more info on these items and there will be more holsters, mags, and probably more guns too. I have my FFL so it can ship right from me to your dealer or if you are local you can do your 4473 with me. I’m located in Tuscawas County in Ohio 

(330) 432-459eight