hello I'm new here

toddcinci

Is there a better way to search for selective fire guns, or filter the posts somehow? There's thousands of posts and I would like to filter out the SBRs and AoW's, sort or eliminate posts by price etc

Looks like there's just one button to search and theres thousands of posts

Is this the best site to buy NFA firearms? I used subguns in the past but that's gone..

How do you prevent being scammed when purchasing from a private individual? Once you give them money they could take off or not submit the paperwork

Edited by toddcinci

This is a good place to buy NFA items, but like anywhere, you have to be careful. Scammers do come on this board from time to time. I've had multiple successful purchases on this site, but every one of them I did some major background check, from verifying phone #, email address, photos (looking for someone stealing other seller's photos), etc. Some people ask the seller to write on a piece of paper a word or message next to the item for proof of ownership.

Search will give you tons of posts.. unfortunately I don't know a way to weed out what you need other than carefully worded search words.