WTS Vector/Group Industries UZI $13k

HKBJJ

1-Vector Arms finished Group Industries RR UZI in 9mm...near mint condition (less than 200 rounds fired)...currently on a form 3 in Bowling Green Ky. ready for immediate E-file...available for inspection by appointment...Comes with Blackhawk bag, furniture, and magazines pictured. $13k plus shipping costs...acceptable forms of payment are cash in person, USPS money order, cashiers check, personal check (funds must clear prior to efile)...first “I’ll take it” gets it...thanks for looking, and have a great holiday season!

-Patchez Childers (HKBJJ)

F376B3C8-ABDC-4505-B003-9FA4B6752BB7.jpeg

B700F643-D1E6-4499-8693-9A13054D5690.jpeg

3D5653ED-F189-46CD-9D9B-C47A882BFF2E.jpeg

B45E9EBD-9D55-4375-882A-EC8A578AF030.jpeg

E1EABE84-5CA7-40FE-B73C-5A125634ACAE.jpeg

Edited by HKBJJ
Forgot the “WTS” in title

Interested. While in CT we have had to register our "Hi Cap" mags which I did. However, I don't have any UZI mags, soooooo I did hear once that one can "alter" Colt 9mm mags to work in a UZI. I did register my Colt 9mm mags ;)Is your a Model A or B or not an issue here? Not up on Uzi stuff.

True/ False???? 

Edited by har1690
Needed more info

8 minutes ago, har1690 said:

Interested. While in CT we have had to register our "Hi Cap" mags which I did. However, I don't have any UZI mags, soooooo I did hear once that one can "alter" Colt 9mm mags to work in a UZI. I did register my Colt 9mm mags ;)Is your a Model A or B or not an issue here? Not up on Uzi stuff.

True/ False???? 

I’m sorry to say that I can’t be of any help here...as I live in Kentucky I’ve never had to be concerned with such things and have always just used UZI mags in my UZIs/UC-9...as for A or B, it’s not marked as either...I’m sad to hear that CT, once such a firearms industry heavy state has fallen so far that CT could now be an abbreviation for Communist Territories...but back to your question, though I can’t answer it, I’m sure someone on the forums can.  May you and yours have a very merry Xmas and a happy new year!

-Patchez 

• Like 1

Colt mags were modified Uzi mags, just a new mag catch slot cut in them.  So they had both cuts and could work in 9mm ARs and Uzis.

There are now dedicated mags made for 9mm ARs that only have the Colt AR mag catch slot cut in them.  These types would require an Uzi mag catch slot cut into them to work in an Uzi.  However, some do not have the little ears that function as overtravel stops for an Uzi that hit the bottom of the Uzi magwell.  I do not know how important those are, but I am sure you can get some Colt style AR mags to work in an Uzi.  There are some Colt style mags with a Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) device added to the follower and a mag body that isn't just rectangular and has an extra bit outward on the rear that I believe would prevent their use in an Uzi.

"Colt" mag slots are near the top of the magazine body, on the rear corners.  The Uzi mag slot is much smaller, on the left side of the mag.  The Uzi overtravel ears are on both sides.

Link a picture of your mag.  There have been a lot of variations.

Edited by Twinsen
  • Like 1

"Question, when living in the Communists territories and buying a machine gun, does the owning a machine gun override the high capacity magazine ban?"

I wish it was that easy, but no. One with high cap needed to "register" there mags some time ago. Roughly it's suggested, that approx. 15% of "HC" mag owns did register there mags here in CT to include links. I for one did as having a "few" MG's wanted to still hit the range with something more than a 10 round stick. Oh yeah, don't forget it's "Full auto only" now in CT.>:(

• 2 weeks later...