Sig Sauer P226 X-Five X-5 X5 PPC SKELETON 9mm Custom & Rare!

I am offering a brand new imported Sig Sauer Enhanced P226 X-5e SKELETONIZED PPC 9mm black package crafted by their German Mastershop division. This is a very rare custom Mastershop PPC SKELETON pistol that I had built. The Enhanced Gen II pistols can accept many of the Sig X-Series accessories that I offer on Gunbroker.

RARE PISTOL. ONLY ONE AVAILABLE. READY TO SHIP!

SIG SAUER X-SERIES VIDEO

SPECIFICATIONS: *9mm *5" barrel * BLACK PVD coated Stainless Steel Skeletonized lower and slide *SAO* Flat trigger *Sport take down lever* Skeleton hammer*LPA 3-position rear sight *extended magazine release *(2) 19rd magazines *Mastershop black extended grips.

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool, lubricant, proper Sig cardboard box with serial number and factory fitted plastic case.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 19 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: SOLD!

READY TO SHIP!

PAYMENT: I only accept the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NO CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE! EASY CHECK OUT!

SHIPPING: $35.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Buy with confidence. Check out my Gunbroker feedback.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.please visit my website: Firearms Depot webpage

DSC04615.JPG

DSC04616.JPG

DSC04614.JPG

DSC04613.JPG

DSC04619.JPG

DSC04626.JPG

DSC04630.JPG

DSC04629.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot