1928A1 Savage Thompson PRE-86 Dealer Sample SOLD, Thank You!

JonC

This Savage 1928A1 is a Pre-1986 Dealer Sample "keeper."  The gun includes 1, type "L" 50 rd. drum, 7 30 rd. magazines and sling.  The gun is priced at $17,500 plus shipping & insurance.  All reasonable offers will be considered.

This gun can be sold directly to a Class 3 FFL in any state   Email "jon@class3firearms.com" or call 208-888-2829 for further details or additional photos. Actual shipping and insurance charges will apply to any firearm not picked up at Seller's licensed premises; sale is subject Idaho or other state's Sales Tax.  I accept cash, checks & USPS money orders, or (very reluctantly!) PayPal with 4% premium.

Class III Dealer handling both Title I and Title II firearms transfers for Idaho residents for over thirty-five years. NRA & ISRPA Life Member, IAWCA Founding Member.  Hours by appointment.

S370183 L.jpg

S370183 R.jpg

S370183 & acc.jpg

Edited by JonC
Mark "SOLD"

Posted (edited)

Tom,  This gun is coming in to me now on an F4 from the estate of a deceased dealer.  I'm expecting approval any day now (the form was submitted in early January) and will send you a copy as soon as I have it.  Please give me your email, thanks.

Edited by JonC
add text

• JonC changed the title to 1928A1 Savage Thompson PRE-86 Dealer Sample SOLD, Thank You!
  • Buddy H locked this topic