Sale Pending: Pre-Sample Valmet M78 5.56mm HB RPK Style,.......$13,500

SALE PENDING

This Valmet is an Odin import pre-86 dealer sample and can only go to FFL w/current SOT. Since I'm no longer an SOT it'll have to go on a tax-paid paper form4 and I'll cover the $200 tax. As I've whittled down my collection over the years I have done a dozen or so and they have been reliably running 10wks. Pre-sample does not require a demo letter and can be kept when giving up your license.

M78 5.56 heavy barrel RPK style LMG in 'new' condition. Yes, it's at least 38yrs old now but to my knowledge it's never been fired. Sold to me as unfired in 2002 and it has not been fired since I've owned it. Came to me without a magazine. Original Valmet magazines are difficult to find and EXPENSIVE but I do have one original magazine with the gun now. It also comes with three Tromix converted 30rd Bulgarian waffle mags and four East German Weiger magazines that I converted myself. All untested of course but the conversion is not difficult and the mags fit and function check,.....just haven't run live fire through the gun. The gun is perfect except as with all Valmets, there is a small crack in the plastic butt plate at the lower screw hole. Not overly heavy, 10-1/2# with the 23" heavy barrel, heavy gauge sheet metal receiver and attached bipod.

Pre 86 Dealer Sample 'keeper' from my collection, will transfer on tax-paid form4 to current SOT only as my license lapsed more than a decade ago(I will pay the transfer). $13,500 All funds up front, I'll cover shipping and the tax. Not interested in any trades.

kaveman9@hotmail.com

La Porte, IN

** Pre-samples are invariably factory manufactured machine guns. In order to be a conversion of a semi the work would have had to have been done outside the US and imported prior to 1986.

Valmet78g.jpg

Valmet78b.jpg

Valmet78e.jpg

Valmet78f.jpg

Valmet78c.jpg

Valmet78a.jpg

Valmet78h.jpg

Valmet78i.jpg

Valmet78j.jpg

ValC.jpg

ValD.jpg

ValA.jpg

Edited by kaveman
Sale Pending

• kaveman changed the title to Sale Pending: Pre-Sample Valmet M78 5.56mm HB RPK Style,.......$13,500