SOLD! American 180, full auto, transferable in VG condition with lots of extras. On a form 4 in Tucson. $23,600

zonaguy

SOLD.   American 180, full auto, transferable in very good condition with lots of extras. On a form 4 in Tucson.

8 drums (4 each 175-round steel and 4 each 275-round plastic)

Standard barrel (16”)

Extra, short barrel (9”) with vertical wood grip

Additional polymer vertical grip

Horizontal polymer forgrip

Additional polymer buttstock,

Spare feed plate

2 winders, (1 new)

2 loading trays

Soft carrying case and wood case

$23,600

On a form 4 in Tucson, payment in full to start the transfer. Buyer pays actual shipping cost and mandatory insurance.

Certified funds, PMO, or PayPal, (plus 3%)

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4642 copy.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

Edited by zonaguy
Gun is sold

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings - I have been a member since 2016 and have not bid or bought on this site... until now.

I would like to purchase your American 180 with accessories. I do not know the correct procedure. I have a local FFL I will use that handles my Class 3 purchases and transfers. I do not know if bids are OK or if the price is firm. I have a number or Class 3 items (silencers and machine guns and high end semi-auto items) that we might be able to work a [partial] trade with. 

If bids are acceptable to you, I would offer your price less the stamp and insured shipping (I believe it is about $300 total to Roswell Georgia. If not, you can't blame a fellow for trying! 

It might be more practical to speak directly with each other to speed things along. If that makes sense, let me know and I will provide my phone number...

I hope to hear from you soon!!

Greetings!

I would like to purchase your American 180 22LR machine gun and accessories. Let me know the process - I am ready to proceed with the purchase...

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Woodrow, I agree, speaking directly saves a lot of time & effort.

We would be willing to credit you some of the shipping costs but the lowest rate the USPS charges, ( & I'm not sure I would get that low rate), is $16.80/ $1,000. That would make the cost of insurance alone close to $400. Besides the gun itself, the accessories come in 2 boxes approx. 1'x1'x2' which are heavy. Once I get your address & make a trip to the post office I will be able to nail down the total cost to ship.

sturmgewehr recommends that we don't publish our phone #'s on the site. You can get my # buy googling "Ironwood Manufacturing Co 812 Camino Desierto Tucson AZ" or my FFL, 986-38308. Please feel free to call, i'm up 'till 9pm local time (3 hours ahead of Eastern time).

Thanks,

Richard Sebastian

• zonaguy changed the title to SOLD! American 180, full auto, transferable in VG condition with lots of extras. On a form 4 in Tucson. $23,600
  • Buddy H locked this topic