WTS: US Navy MK3 Powder Storage Kegs

WTS: US Navy MK3 Powder Storage Kegs

Payment: Venmo, Zelle, USPS Money Order, Personal Check (wait to clear), Bank Check, Cash

Price: $95 Each

Shipping: Actual Price

Contact: PM or email at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove NOSPAM)

Cross Posted

I have several aluminum US Navy powder storage kegs available for sale. These measure approximately 15 inches tall, 9 inches in diameter, and will hold roughly 17 pounds of powder. The fully removable lids feature a rubber gasket with four wing nut closures making them both air and water tight. The individual kegs show a variety of markings and all are similar to the one pictured below.

These are surplus units and as such will exhibit some degree of wear. Some kegs will have small dents / scratches / minor cosmetic imperfections. The gaskets may be good or dried out but are easily replaceable. Some of the wing nuts may be tight. These are excellent for either display or long term storage of powder / components.

These kegs are virtually impossible to find. Once the few that I have on hand are gone I doubt any more will be available.

Contact for photos or with any questions.

Edited by BoomDoc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...