eforms

I hadn't looked in a coupe of weeks, mine show white/orange/red too.  Only thing, two of my pre-samples show in white.  Now, can I transfer them out as a Form 4 transferrable and get away with it?  I doubt it.  One was actually transferred in to me on a Form 4 as transferrable even though I bought it as a pre-sample from the seller. I've often wondered if I could slip it under the radar and get it admitted as transferrable.  It's a M3A1, BTW.  Not many of those are transferrable so it would be nice to add one.  

when i saw that some of my preMay were white like in transferable

i transferred one to my other license and now its orange

same with a postie,transferred a postie that was not maroon and they denied the transfer

ATF knows but your e form account may not be color coded correctly

My GG that was bought as a pre but came on a form 4 shows on my inventory in white but as on a "Form 2." I doubt they would allow it to go to an individual.

Another thing just popped up.  I pulled up my inventory and that grease gun showed in grey.  Then I reloaded and it is white again.  Strange. 

My biggest problem with E forms right now is getting the documents to load, particularly the trust.  I'm doing five suppressor transfers for a customer and having trouble getting them to load.  The 'circle of death' keeps twirling but nothing happens.  After a long while I"ll go out and log back in and pull up the draft to try again.  Just now I got it to load and when it did I saw that four copies of the trust had uploaded to the Form 4.  But the first three never showed as being uploaded!  It's very maddening.  I'm waiting on one now that I have no idea if it will upload or not.  What should take five minutes is taking hours to complete.